Author Topic: Turn #67 - Morcosoer  (Read 2752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« on: April 19, 2010, 09:43:47 AM »
WM1 : Nothing happens (except some diplomacy).

WM 2: The Osoerdan forces encamped in Shattered Hills make ready to march; they are to join forces with the units deployed to Brushfire and put an end to the goblin presence there.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 02:18:42 PM »
WM 3: The Osoerdan army marches, under William's personal banner, south to Brushfire to kill some goblins.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 04:04:54 PM »
In Brushfire
Osoer sets his host to its gruesome task, before suddenly turning westward.

Vanguard
2 Marauders (Skilled?) - Auxiliary (LPA?)
2 Dragoons (Veteran)
2 Outriders (Green)

Screening Force
Scouts (Veteran)
Scouts (Green)
2 Outriders (Green)
2 Outriders (Skilled)

Main Host
2 Archers (Green)
2 Crossbowmen (Green)
Archers, Mounted (Elite)
Armsmen, Mounted (Crack)
Armsmen, Mounted (Crack)
2 Halberdiers (Green)
2 Pikes (Green)
Regulars (Skilled)
Regulars (Veteran)


Shattered Hills
These units are left to garrison, Shattered Hills.
2 Engineers (Green)
2 Pikes (Greens)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:29:43 PM by Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) »
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »
The Osoerdans have crossed into Mhoried. There has been a battle in Balteruine between the Mhor and the Archduke.

WM 5 begins.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 03:43:39 AM »
Not to pry or anything...what happened in Balteruine? I find that I am a little behind on the happenings.
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
Not to pry or anything...what happened in Balteruine? I find that I am a little behind on the happenings.

E-mail incoming today...be patient. Lots of stuff to juggle.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 06:58:05 PM »
You got it Boss!
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »
Mail finally sent; we have kindergarten workers on strike here, so my schedule was somewhat disrupted by that.

Not sure that it's to your linking though...
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »
LMAO - I love it in fact. It is hysterical and EXCELLENT!
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »
Who knows what goes on up in Morcosoer these days...

WM 9 begins
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »
One can only wonder what horrors will be visited upon the settlers of this land come winter...now that near enough every able soldiers has left the land...

WM 11 begins.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 08:04:27 PM »
With 1,000 to 1,200 mounted soldiers (and scouts) and a small collection of Templars, Osoer races back to Shattered Hills.
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »
Your captains strongly advise you NOT to march north for winter. As things stand they cannot she how the troops are to be supplied. Or quartered.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

  • The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • ******
  • Posts: 1.394
  • Regency: 21
  • Gender: Male
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 09:38:42 PM »
Osoer calls Taran and tell him to prepare 400 soldiers, a unit of mounted armsmen and a unit of outriders.  He tells Taran that he will lead the force north to Shattered Hills, once there, slaughter the horses of the mounted Armsemen and preserve them as meat.  Taran should commandeer as many supplies as he can from the standing army and while passing through Sutren Hills, supplement his supplies by foraging within that province. Taran should leave as soon as he is ready he should leave (and take as many supplies as he can with him from the standing army); it will be difficult, but Osoer will see the force that accomplishes this task well-rewarded.

He sends word to the Patriarch, some time after Taran has ridden out, requestion to speak with Rashid.

“Patriarch, I find myself in a conundrum.  The Marquis has stripped Morcosoer of its defenders and winter is to set in.  Because of the rebellion in Sutren Hills, Morcosoer cannot be adequately supplied - which is critical to our standing treaty.  I would have a small force return to Morcosoer, but they need to be adequately supplied.  For this, they will need to enter Sutren Hills, forage the supplies they will need for the Winter and then return North to Shattered Hills, until additional supplies can be provided them in once spring arrives.  For the discomfort this causes Elinie, I will compensate Elinie with 2 GB.”
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 10:37:52 PM by Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) »
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline DM B

  • Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 5.210
  • Regency: 51
  • Gender: Male
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: Turn #67 - Morcosoer
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »
Taran makes his preparations and then moves north. He does not expect to make it to Shattered Hills before early winter. You should not except to hear from him in some time.
DM Bjørn