Author Topic: OOC - Mirror: The Bonds Would Break... aka Manethander - Adventure Action - OOC  (Read 29617 times)

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
I finally manage to catch up on this adventure, just to find Drago feeling poorly  :'(

His sister isn't having fun either, she's lost her best toy and her hubby in one season (well, the golem might be salvageable).  This season has been something of a bloodbath in regent/looey terms, and the blood is only starting to flow from the way Ilien, the Grey Hills and other places are are going...

Sweep-stake on # of survivors anyone?
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
I finally manage to catch up on this adventure, just to find Drago feeling poorly  :'(

Not only did he die heroically saving the IHH templars from destruction, he also had a paladin of Avani abandon her post and run across the battlefield to save him. She must have been in love for her to have kept so close a watch on him in the middle of a battle. Then she used all her healing juice, in vain, then dragged his dead body to safety. The out of grief (surely) she fled into the tomb of the giants and shut herself in with his body, alone for eternity...

That's how bards are gonna tell it anyway!
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
Good to see you around though Even. I cannot wait for Leman States' reaction when the Swordmage drags the corpse of Drago before him and demands that he be resurrected. Fun times, though it remains to be seen exactly how it will go down.
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

Offline X-LPA/Gaerred Khaiarén (Gray)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • High Hierophant Gaerred Khaiarén
More like Dead, Even.

D-E-A-D. Dead.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH

Not only did he die heroically saving the IHH templars from destruction, he also had a paladin of Avani abandon her post and run across the battlefield to save him. She must have been in love for her to have kept so close a watch on him in the middle of a battle. Then she used all her healing juice, in vain, then dragged his dead body to safety. The out of grief (surely) she fled into the tomb of the giants and shut herself in with his body, alone for eternity...

That's how bards are gonna tell it anyway!

?

The brave crusaders are in a very bad place - they are being crushed from two sides. There is nothing the topside detachment can do to alter that fact. They can help out a bit...but that's it. Meanwhile the Ogre has felled Drago Tanar - so there ARE limits to his prowess. He is saved, however, by the timely charge of Saraen Bellamie and his hand-picked veterans. They manage to seize Drago and drag him back to the lines. Dead or alive - no-one knows. For his troubles Saraen is beheaded by a two-handed blow from the Ogre

And here I thought Archbishop Bellamie gave his life attempting to save Drago and yet it the the kissing paladin that get all the credits  :o
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Well, Rashida deserves it.

Once she gets herself dug out of the dirtpile...
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
Bards Kasper, bards...you can trust them only to twist the truth :P
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
Besides, the paladin is waaaay cuter than the archbishop   ;D
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
Exotic Eastern beauty meets enigmatic northern warrior...better than old geezer meets...
DM Bjørn

Offline X-LPA/Gaerred Khaiarén (Gray)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • High Hierophant Gaerred Khaiarén
Exotic Eastern beauty meets enigmatic northern warrior...better than old geezer meets...

Hey, I can't believe the willingness of people to make of fun of geriatric love.

We all get there...in time.

• Sovereign

BUt since the Archbishop is dead anyway let it rest
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Sovereign
I intend to do some more IC stuff before leaving the crypt if allowed but I really prefer to wait for Andy to post something before I post anymore spam  ;)

Just fluff stuff mind you so the outcome will, as far as I am concerned not change anything.

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
More like Dead, Even.

D-E-A-D. Dead.
I prefer to remain optimistic. It's just the gloom of the Shadow world bringing despair to your mind. A trick of the low light making his skin look sallow...
Drago will rise again!
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-SASI/Orthien Tane (Rune)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 12
  • Maester Orthien Tane
More like Dead, Even.

D-E-A-D. Dead.
I prefer to remain optimistic. It's just the gloom of the Shadow world bringing despair to your mind. A trick of the low light making his skin look sallow...
Drago will rise again!

To be fair, being dead and rising again are not neccesarily mutually exclusive.
Orthien Tane, Maester of Southern Anuire Shipping and Imports

• Sovereign
"Elamien! You are in pain! - Please, can someone heal my wife?" Rashid seems way more concerned than the immediate injury would seem to warrant.

I intend to act upon it but I've put my actions on freze untill Andy post (or he fails to and I loose patience)