Author Topic: OOC - Mirror: The Bonds Would Break... aka Manethander - Adventure Action - OOC  (Read 29613 times)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
...and then his enemies turn to nothing. Same with the Pontiff of All Anuire - he is positively radiating divine wrath and is poised to snap at any moment.

...the wind: "Fools. I have not your book..."

As I understand it the Pontiff is gone. Is this the way the rest of you understand it as well?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
...and then his enemies turn to nothing. Same with the Pontiff of All Anuire - he is positively radiating divine wrath and is poised to snap at any moment.

As I understand it the Pontiff is gone. Is this the way the rest of you understand it as well?

No, I think you were ready, ready like the old Marshal, to fight to the death.

You are with us still.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Sovereign
I dont really feel I am in the mood for posting anything in the adventure thread. Untill I modify this post or Bjørn declares otherwise Niels are free to post actions for IHH's Characters and units if he want to. I trust you not to abuse it Niels and promise to bitch and whine only to people not playing in RoE should I later come to regrett giving permission.

Good luck  :)

Edit: It seems IHH's actions is not worse by any mean from having Niels in controll as the puppet master but never the less I hereby take back the remote control from Niels. Niels you did well and I thank you for not getting any of my precious killed  :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 01:40:10 AM by IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Roesone/SG (Shido)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
  • Count Saender Ghoried
Lannelah steps forward.

"I am immortal golem. Would you let me pass?"
IMO elves lose their immortality in SW - or am I wrong?
Count Saender Ghoried
Crown Regent of Roesone
First councillor of the Spider River Traders
Royal guild of Roesone

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire

Same with the Pontiff of All Anuire - he is positively radiating divine wrath and is poised to snap at any moment.

The Pontiff DID NOT disappear along with the illusions. Come on...
DM Bjørn

• Sovereign
The pontiff went on an inner journey in his own mind repeating the mantra as right before the steward in the hall got killed. So I guess effectively he DID disapear  ;D

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
The pontiff went on an inner journey in his own mind repeating the mantra as right before the steward in the hall got killed. So I guess effectively he DID disapear  ;D

So the Pontiff used his powers of faith to disappear into his own bubble dimension...interesting :P
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
Thanks for looking after Edwin while my internet was spotty (well, it still is) - I can just about handle emails on the blackberry but not the forum.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
Thanks for looking after Edwin while my internet was spotty (well, it still is) - I can just about handle emails on the blackberry but not the forum.

Have you tried WAP?

http://twilightpeaks.net/forum/index.php?wap2
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Regent
Bjorn, my understanding of these computer thingies is very limited.  When I read 'WAP' in the title of your post I thought you'd clobbered someone for something.  I felt good that I'd remembered that the firm blackberry can access my emails...
Robhan Khaiarén

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
Bjorn, my understanding of these computer thingies is very limited.  When I read 'WAP' in the title of your post I thought you'd clobbered someone for something.  I felt good that I'd remembered that the firm blackberry can access my emails...

Poor man.

Install a decent browser on the Blackberry - Opera Mobile for example. You get it right of the net and it installs with hardly a click. Remembers you usernames and passwords.

The WAP on the forum.

It's not pretty, but its extremely fast.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
It is one of the few times in life that fast is actually good :)
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

• Former players
  • Regent
The firm refuses to allow anyone to instal anything on the blackberries, when we first got them they barely worked for 6 months until IT figured out that they had all got the wrong package installed.  I'll try to remember the WAP, although my posts will still probably look terrible.
Robhan Khaiarén

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
You are doing great so far!  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
I finally manage to catch up on this adventure, just to find Drago feeling poorly  :'(
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."