Author Topic: Coeranys alive?  (Read 6254 times)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Coeranys alive?
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:39 AM »
Hey, anyone received life from Coeranys?

He has not replied in a few days.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Coeranys/WD (Greg)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 4
Re: Coeranys alive?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 03:09:15 AM »
Yep, I'm here.  It's just tough during the workweek to get online every night.  I owe a couple e-mails, will try to get them out tonight and tomorrow.

William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 10:50:37 AM »
Cool.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Alamie (Alex)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Carilon Alam, Archduke of Alamie
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 04:45:18 PM »
Yep, I'm here.  It's just tough during the workweek to get online every night.  I owe a couple e-mails, will try to get them out tonight and tomorrow.

I do really understand you  :'(

• Former players
  • Scion
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:57:27 PM »
So that I don't (unintentionally!) offend anyone, I should let you all know what to expect from me in terms of timeliness of replies. 

You will generally notice much more activity from me around the weekend.  My work schedule gets me up at 5 am, a 1 hour commute in each direction, plus I generally work ~10 hour days at the hospital, getting me home around 5-6pm.  With a family waiting at home (including my beautiful wife and our 2 children), my weeknight evening time is at a premium, though I will still to try to carve out a couple session during the work week.

Also, since I live in California, the time zone difference may add another 1/2 day to what I call the weekend compared to some of you guys in Europe.  If I know it will be a few days before I can reply, I will generally get back with an OOC letting you know that.

I hope that helps!

-Greg
aka William Deaulen, Baron of Coeranys
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
Well said. We have to keep in mind that there's the player base here consists of a varied age group. Students and working folk, bachelors and family men (no women playing right? :)), then the different type of work.

Currently I'm sitting ill at home, bored to hell, too screwed up to work on papers or course material, so I spend a lot of time at the computer right now wishing for something to happen in game, but when I get better I'll be yelling "slow down, slow down! I have a life to attend to as well!" :)

With that in mind... "Something happen already!" ;D

P.S. Hopefully Bjorn's batteries will be fully charged by a weekend of debauchery and player killing in a secluded cabin ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 07:08:31 PM by Roesone/ARR (Robert) »
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »
Yeah, it just so happens that my job requires to be connected just about 24/7 including email phones and IM's.... makes for rapid responses most of the time from me but believe me when I say I understand how hectic it can all be (also being a dad of two).  ;)
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »
P.S. Hopefully Bjorn's batteries will be fully charged by a weekend of debauchery and player killing in a secluded cabin ;)

I certainly hope he's been character killing, not player killing  :o
The Norwegian police might be somewhat of a bumbling fool, but I rather not chance it with out previous DM being locked up with no internet access.
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »
Hahahahaha! I watch too many horror movies lately  :D
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

• Former players
  • Scion
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 05:44:28 AM »
I'm going to San Diego on a business trip wednesday for a 2 day conference, then will be vacationing with the wife & kids for a week (spring break).

I am not sure if/how much internet access I will have, so if you write and I don't respond for several days, that's the scoop!
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

• Former players
  • Scion
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 02:39:16 AM »
Just a heads up to anyone interested...

I'm off on another business trip tonight, and will be out of internet access for the next 3-4 days (returning late Sunday night).

I may not be able to get a whole lot of dispatches out over the next couple of weeks, but if you are interested in getting something going before this turn is over, I thought I should let you guys know.
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

• Former players
  • Scion
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 06:29:51 AM »
Hey all!

The wife and kids and I are going on vacation to Virginia (Williamsburg) for a week starting Saturday.  Like Baron Deaulen, nobody will hear from me until I return.  Unlike Baron Deaulen, everyone will at least know where I am!

What's that you say?  Oh, well no, I don't think there are orogs in Virginia!  ;)

-Greg
William Deaulen
Baron of Coeranys
Count of Caudraight

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56:08 AM »
The Baron isn't dead, he was just taken by orogs, never to be seen again...it was the greatest trip ever!
DM Bjørn