Author Topic: Re: Turn #71 - The Rebellion in Aerenwe  (Read 2354 times)

Offline X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
Re: Turn #71 - The Rebellion in Aerenwe
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:30 AM »
With queen dead and potential heirs in captivity and/or underage, Maire Cwyllmie, as head of the state faith, tries to assume royal powers temporarily to ascertain continuity of the kingdom and to prevent chaos. First step would be to get hold of royal army and rally it. Is general Dhon still in command of the royal army?

OOC: I think that IC this is perfectly logical and acceptable step. Speaking of game mechanics, however, there might be problem with 2 players (me and Milos) trying to use the same resources belonging to Aerenwe. What degree of control over his domain Milos has with the regent dead and the court destroyed or scattered?

Offline X-Aerenwe/TS (Miloš)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
    • timeKraft
Re: Re: Turn #71 - The Rebellion in Aerenwe
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 11:30:15 AM »
OOC: I think that IC this is perfectly logical and acceptable step. Speaking of game mechanics, however, there might be problem with 2 players (me and Milos) trying to use the same resources belonging to Aerenwe. What degree of control over his domain Milos has with the regent dead and the court destroyed or scattered?

OOC: Since DOs have been submitted and are already being processed, I don't think you will be able to use any resources anyway. I believe the fate of the kingdom is in the hands of those who hold the capital: Ardai and his backers. If House Swordwraith is kept on the throne of Aerenwe, there are late queen's siblings and cousins who can challenge Maire for regency, and one of them is not in Aerenwe. All things considered, we should wait until the turn is resolved to see whether I stay in Aerenwe.
Tasaenae Swordwraith,
By the Grace of Haelyn and Nesirie,
Queen of Aerenwe,
Countess of Calrie,
Protector and High Warden of the Erebannien

Offline X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:09 AM »
OOC: Since DOs have been submitted and are already being processed, I don't think you will be able to use any resources anyway. I believe the fate of the kingdom is in the hands of those who hold the capital: Ardai and his backers. If House Swordwraith is kept on the throne of Aerenwe, there are late queen's siblings and cousins who can challenge Maire for regency, and one of them is not in Aerenwe. All things considered, we should wait until the turn is resolved to see whether I stay in Aerenwe.

Rebels don't hold capital yet. They just control the citadel and have breached one of the gates. Their position is strong but they have not won.

• Former players
  • Scion
    • timeKraft
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
Rebels don't hold capital yet. They just control the citadel and have breached one of the gates. Their position is strong but they have not won.

Time to see if those Legionnaires are as good as they seem to be. :)
Tasaenae Swordwraith,
Queen of Aerenwe,
Countess of Calrie,

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 12:32:17 PM »
OOC/Milos: I've still to get a definite answer; the 3 crusading units, did they or did they not leave for the crusade? I imagined they did last turn, but I'm not entirely sure?
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
OOC: Milos still runs his own domain. He's lost his regent as a result of turn processing, but that's all.
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Scion
    • timeKraft
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 12:36:18 PM »
OOC/Milos: I've still to get a definite answer; the 3 crusading units, did they or did they not leave for the crusade? I imagined they did last turn, but I'm not entirely sure?

OOC: Not last turn. Turn #69. Action: Create Field Army. Description: "1st Infantry, 1st Pikes and 1st Archers will join the crusading field army created by the Eastern Temple of Nesirie. Take 10". Result: Success.
Tasaenae Swordwraith,
Queen of Aerenwe,
Countess of Calrie,

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
OOC: That explains why I didn't find it. Lookd in the wrong DO :)
DM Bjørn