Author Topic: New guild player  (Read 5565 times)

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
New guild player
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »
http://roe.twilightpeaks.net/forum/index.php?topic=997.msg11508#msg11508

Looks like we have a new guild player. I just can't resist buying all these amazing goodies at unbeatable prices...
 ;D ;D ;D
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-SASI/Orthien Tane (Rune)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 12
  • Maester Orthien Tane
Re: New guild player
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »
I'm already taking notes of his sales tactics. Soon SASI will begin promoting their services as well  ::)
Orthien Tane, Maester of Southern Anuire Shipping and Imports

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 03:32:33 PM »
I'm already taking notes of his sales tactics. Soon SASI will begin promoting their services as well  ::)

Wait- I've got a great idea, we should work out a deal.  A few months after you begin your "promotions" the SAS will begin to offer anti-spam services (ie. hired goons to pound the spam couriers).   A few months later you can "invent" a way around that service and I can introduce a "premium" service that for a few extra coins covers your loopholes.  Split the profit make a bundle?
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:49:37 PM »
Congratulations - you've reinvented the anti-virus software business model.

Someone should point this guy towards the lucrative markets opening up in the Crown...

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 06:14:07 PM »
If more spammers appear I'll increase the registration security settings...
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 11:08:15 PM »
If more spammers appear I'll increase the registration security settings...

Don't you think that's a bit unfair to Kasper?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
Thorsten please see if you can manege to pass just a single chance to spite me for once will you?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Tuornen/LF (Geir)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • Laela Flaertes, Duchess of Tuornen
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »
Thorsten please see if you can manege to pass just a single chance to spite me for once will you?

well if you fly high you draw the flak :-)   ....but there looks to be a lack in team spirit among the cleregy yes
Laela Flaertes, By the Grace of Haelyn Duchess of Tuornen

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 01:04:07 PM »

Now now, just teasing you mate. It's all meant in the friendliest of ways and completely ooc (just as I tease Mark for the Obelisk thing, and people - including yourself - tease me for the bloodbaths, limb-losses or fanatical nonsense about the veil etc.), so there's no need to curse me on that account. That's just taking things too personal.

If you feel hurt by it, I of course apologize, I thought you could handle a bit of flak (you are the second most posting fellow on the boards after all, though I have *finally* moved up in the time online section  ;))... but believe me, if I spite you, (ie. I am malicious towards you - something I generally try to avoid online, I prefer not to flame people I haven't met  :)) you'll know.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:05:50 PM by Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten) »

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »
Now now, just teasing you mate. It's all meant in the friendliest of ways and completely ooc (just as I tease Mark for the Obelisk thing, and people - including yourself - tease me for the bloodbaths, limb-losses or fanatical nonsense about the veil etc.), so there's no need to curse me on that account. That's just taking things too personal.

Yes, but if you're teasing somebody, you really should try make it a witty remark.  ;D
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

Yes, but if you're teasing somebody, you really should try make it a witty remark.  ;D

I've never claimed to be witty or smart. Just stubborn as  a mule, slightly ironical and online 24/7  ;)

• Sovereign
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 07:05:20 PM »

well if you fly high you draw the flak :-)   ....but there looks to be a lack in team spirit among the cleregy yes

Could also be I'm a little too sensitive. Not saying that I am perfect but I'll try to look the other way or whine somewhere else than here if the urge comes to me again :/
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »

Could also be I'm a little too sensitive. Not saying that I am perfect but I'll try to look the other way or whine somewhere else than here if the urge comes to me again :/

Don't worry Kasper, it is the lot of the Pontiff to be attacked from all sides and blamed for everything, you are feeling perfectly in character that's all  :D
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

• Sovereign
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 06:03:34 PM »

Don't worry Kasper, it is the lot of the Pontiff to be attacked from all sides and blamed for everything, you are feeling perfectly in character that's all  :D

In my book reinforcing the original reason to keep the slights out of OoC posts

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »
Once again, I am sorry if you feel slighted Kasper. But honestly, how was I to know when you've never taken offense to comment like that before, eh? As I said it was meant in good spirit, and it is rather hard to know that you don't really like it, when you've repaid my quips with quips of your own in the past and have no qualms about making funny comments about the game yourself!

Instead you resort to (I believe) rather petty use of the curse-button (twice now, I can see) and ignore my apologies. Fine. I said I was sorry, you apparently do not think that is enough, so what else can I do?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:35:56 PM by Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten) »