Author Topic: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial  (Read 49168 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
Re: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
So, am I correct in assuming that the Obelisk is the option of choice. No heading north or south? Make for the 'lisk?
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »
We never get to act upon anything before one of us mess up and change the options or the basis for picking a particular one. Right now I am happy sitting tight in the temple praying for deliverance.

That will teach me not to go on a adventure without clearly defined goals from the onset lol!
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2009, 08:16:29 PM »
I think heading north was definitely out of the question given the spanking we got the last time.  :o

I believe we were discussing peeking through the 'lisk and determining what to do from there.  If it didn't look good the Governor was pushing for the southern trek.

Of course now we are not stuck in the shadow world - now we are stuck in the temple of a dead god in the shadow world (which is SO much better)  :P
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

• Sovereign
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »
Don't forget to mention all the followers of the same dead god roaming around outside. Also all very dead by the way  :o

I was also for taking a peek through the Obelisk and if looking not too bad make a run for it. Else the southern route.

Even the people of ETN run for cover leaving Maire to her own devices - which is probably the wise course of action - in retro perspective it looks much better to have the Governor hit her repeatedly on the head when she refused to be stopped  :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:26:48 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »
Infinitely better  ::)

You are, alike all good players, your own worst enemies  ;D'

Anyway, SS may have some input regarding the 'lisk. I think I'll leave you in the temple for now and wait for her to log in a say somthing.
DM Bjørn

• Sovereign
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
Meaning you wont have the army of undead break in and club us to dead so we can join their ranks; yet?

Happy we don't disapoint you but deliver entertainment as we stumble about messing everything up for ourselves; I must admit I have great fun though I surely will perceive it differently when my stability drop as a stone having yet a High Prefect dying  ::)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:34:09 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

• Sovereign
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »
Infinitely better  ::)

Anyway, SS may have some input regarding the 'lisk. I think I'll leave you in the temple for now and wait for her to log in a say somthing.

Maire tries to organize the dead Masetians in a deep crescent all staring at its centre right before main entrance of the temple. There shall be the focal point to concentrate all suffering they release and where hopefully the Veil will be pierced.

Then Maire walks to the barricaded entrance alone leaving the dead behind and says loudly "Here is the gate you can pass trough to the world of living. The dead won't harm you, I will see to it."

OOC: Does it work? If not, I will have to come with something different.

I am not sure if we should not stop here and wait for Marco/SS. As I understand Bjørn we are stuck in the temple for now

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »
I find the general best means of survival is to do as little as possible. Which is why I never leave my computer  ;D

Anyway, undead is anathema of all things good and lawful. To raise them is an inherently evil act. Which means you priests are all in deep trouble with number 1 up top  ::)

• Sovereign
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »
All priests? So besides being in the trouble comming from the fact that an army of undead crowd our position we also take the blame for Maires wrong actions? I thought it was clear we did NOT want her to take such a sinister approach!

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2009, 09:08:16 PM »
Yesss, that's good! Pass the blame, but reap the benefits! True evil comes not from the act, but from good men that do nothing!
 You, like your predecessor, are now... MINE!

Ramble ramble ramble

But seriously, depending on what happens, you should probably go through some form of cleansing ceremony back home - and DEFINITELY get Marie to do one as well.

• Sovereign
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2009, 09:12:11 PM »
Sure Wallac will find he needs some kind of atonement for this but who is to say he is going to accept using Maires means of transportation? Right now he suspect she is possesed

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2009, 09:13:38 PM »
But seriously, depending on what happens, you should probably go through some form of cleansing ceremony back home - and DEFINITELY get Marie to do one as well.

Well the Governor is already acceptably corrupt so I think he is ok.  ::)
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

• Sovereign
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2009, 09:26:09 PM »

Are you sure? To me it seemed as if even a man acceptably corrupt found it to be a tad too much  ::)

The Governor reaches for Marie quickly attempting to cover her mouth and stifle her call.

"Are you Insane!!!" He whispers sharply, as if he is afraid he might wake the dead - literally.  "I have been accused of a number of dark deeds in my days, and had a number of unkind words addressed as to my character - and even I know this sort of thing should not be done!"

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

Are you sure? To me it seemed as if even a man acceptably corrupt found it to be a tad too much  ::)

The Governor reaches for Marie quickly attempting to cover her mouth and stifle her call.

"Are you Insane!!!" He whispers sharply, as if he is afraid he might wake the dead - literally.  "I have been accused of a number of dark deeds in my days, and had a number of unkind words addressed as to my character - and even I know this sort of thing should not be done!"

Sounds like a great survival instinct to me  ;D

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
... Or you could just hire a good PR-agent. (Very good PR-agent!) :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:33:27 PM by Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten) »