Author Topic: DO #63 submitted  (Read 9865 times)

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
Re: DO #63 submitted
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:54 PM »
Heh, the rules are not the hard part, for me the hard part is making tough decisions - every turn I find myself faced with multiple priorities and options. Every turn something new shows up.
The fact that this is the hard part is a sign that this game is going well indeed - those parts are supposed to be hard, but still I throw my head against the wall trying to find a way to do everything.

Sigh, all I need is an Artifact that will give me unlimited RP, GB, and Actions pr. turn.

Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
I'm very, very nearly done with all the initial dancing.. soon ready to unveil my great plan!  ;D
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »
It would seem that certain loans from the SASI to Medoere and Diemed have been left out of the P&H. I have allowed the players to enter the amounts in their DO's as extra income.

Perhaps the transactions supposedly to be known to the rest of us be posted by the players involved to satisfy our curiosity?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 10:48:40 PM »
It would seem that certain loans from the SASI to Medoere and Diemed have been left out of the P&H. I have allowed the players to enter the amounts in their DO's as extra income.

Perhaps the transactions supposedly to be known to the rest of us be posted by the players involved to satisfy our curiosity?

What is in the P&H isn't common knowledge, so players are obviously expected not to know about stuff - even if they can see it OoC (like loans and vassalage agreements, accurate income etc.)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:33 PM »
Well if its allright with you guys I would like my financial transactions to not be public knowledge in the future lol
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Mhoried/Droene Kavarra (Iasonas)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 3
  • The Mhor, Droene Kavarra
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »
Well if its allright with you guys I would like my financial transactions to not be public knowledge in the future lol

I do not think anyone wishes to make his "bank account" details available to the public. Unless they are somewhat tampered with   ;). What a wonderful application of espionage that would be ::sigh ::)
Droene Kavarra.
The Mhor.
The land is inherited,
The respect is earned.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 06:54:16 AM »
Ideally everything would be really secret, but then it would be very difficlt to play he game, with one P&H specifically designed for each player...
DM Bjørn