Author Topic: OOC Mirror: Siege of Ilien  (Read 6846 times)

Offline X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
Re: OOC Mirror: Siege of Ilien
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 07:31:41 PM »
Depends on whether you jeopardize your mission by running around where catapults could hit you, I guess. I'm just saying you have direct orders - and they don't necessarily involve frolicking in the battlezone :P

That danger is inherent to the mission. Catapults can hit you anywhere in Ilien. I would even say the ETN temple is one of the safer places to be.

Offline X-Ilien & PCE/GeM (Linde)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Countess Geraldine el-Mesir.
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 09:05:09 PM »
Depends on whether you jeopardize your mission by running around where catapults could hit you, I guess. I'm just saying you have direct orders - and they don't necessarily involve frolicking in the battlezone :P

One could also argue that it was not a battlezone when the mission was given... It was turned into a battlezone by people who did not have any regard for the CoT sanctioned mission in Ilien.
Her Excellency Geraldine el-Mesir,
Countess of the Free City of Illien
Guildmistress of Port of Call Exchange,
Mage of Ilien & Protector of her people.

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 09:53:02 PM »

One could also argue that it was not a battlezone when the mission was given... It was turned into a battlezone by people who did not have any regard for the CoT sanctioned mission in Ilien.

"... and if you believe in *that*, I have an Iron Throne to sell you!"  ::)

Offline X-Ilien & PCE/GeM (Linde)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Countess Geraldine el-Mesir.
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
Iron is uncomfortable to sit in, so I think I will pass :P
Her Excellency Geraldine el-Mesir,
Countess of the Free City of Illien
Guildmistress of Port of Call Exchange,
Mage of Ilien & Protector of her people.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 12:10:39 AM »

ETN just does what it does allways. Help the poor and suffering. Besides, RCS does the same (and more) for the besiegers.

The difference being, that I'm not going against direct orders to do so. ;)

And just to be clear - the RCS are tending to the wounded on both sides.

But the High Priest of RCS, Kaven, leads an assault on Ilien and I believe no RCS personel participate in a similar action to defend the city. Am I right?

Besides have RCS not been hindred to work in Ilien so how can they tend the wounded on both sides?

I believe ETN and no one else where put in charge with the mission, RCS not exactly being on friendly terms with the Countess, did not qualify for leading the mission. RCS offered ETN their assistance in the mission and that offer was accepted by ETN. Wallac/IHH has NOT posted in CoT that orders where given to ETN nor did the bill proposed by Wallac order ETN in any way in this regard. I have not posted anything in regard to have been giving ETN orders via email so above must be a misunderstanding.

What choices Libor made is his to make and I will react to them IC when appropiate. If RCS has an issue with this I suggest addressing it IC
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:14:27 AM by IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 01:07:04 AM »
Just to make it clear before anyone jump the bandwagon: Above post where stuff I intended to address during the weekend but had not the rl time to before to night.

Thus it is not related to whatever imagined or real issues between Thorsten and me regardless of how Matt or others perceive it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:24:02 AM by IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 08:32:47 AM »
Once again - a complete mess of IC, OOC and gods-know what.

This thread has been closed.
DM Bjørn