RoE Development > Atlas of Aebrynis

DISCUSSION: Anuirean noble titles in RoE

<< < (2/2)

X-Tuornen/LF (Geir):

--- Quote from: Coeranys/WD (Greg) on March 18, 2009, 03:54:27 AM ---and where would a "Marquis" fit in all of this.  Above Count, but below Baron?  There are two in Coeranys, so I ask...

--- End quote ---

Well, I asked Google that same thing :-)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Coeranys/WD (Greg) on March 18, 2009, 03:54:27 AM ---and where would a "Marquis" fit in all of this.  Above Count, but below Baron?  There are two in Coeranys, so I ask...

--- End quote ---

Look at my post; its wedged in between Baron and Count, as if also fairly obvious from the descriptive text. Marquis is the ruler of a powrful province, or several lesser provinces.

X-Coeranys/WD (Greg):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on March 18, 2009, 06:39:36 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Look at my post; its wedged in between Baron and Count, as if also fairly obvious from the descriptive text. Marquis is the ruler of a powrful province, or several lesser provinces.

--- End quote ---

My bad, I should have clarified the question, as I already knew Marquis is in between Baron and Count.  What I was referencing was Thorsten's "Form's of Address" and Robert's subsequent comment.  It seems all three would default to "Excellency" regardless if Baron, Marquis or Count!

DM B:
Yes; Count/Marquis/Baron = Your Excellency. Duke = Your Grace.

Duke = Grace
Baron = Excellency
Marquis/Count/Viscount = Lord

DM B:
See:

http://roe.twilightpeaks.net/forum/index.php?topic=109

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version