Author Topic: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial  (Read 47499 times)

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
Re: MIRROR - To see the Obelisk of Thenial
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
Oh dear God now the Priestess is trying to control them! AHHHHHHH Run for your lives!!!
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »
Who am I turn turn down the divine aid lend us by Masela? We looked for a means to leave by the sea and now she graciously command her sailors to carry us – literally!

I don't want to be ungrateful now would I?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Sovereign
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »
Seriously I don't really know how Wallac should react to this. But he surely don't like it much; the Gnoll ambush ahead seems to much sweeter in hindsight
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »
I think the Governor is reacting well for everyone  ;D  - Hey everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it.
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

• Sovereign
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
Mark actually I am not sure if the Governor has expressed any preference concerning leaving the SW by means of the Obelisk or going south - if he has expressed anything in that regard please direct me to it - if not Wallac will ask IC in thread later

Unless ofcause this is it:
The Governor shakes his head.

"The Obelisk is one possibility but we have no idea what lies on the other side.  You are the only one who seems to know what uses it can be put to.  I would ask again whether it is only a door or if it can be used as a window as well.  Can we see what is on the other side before we pass through?

Also, how tied is the Obelisk to its mirror self here?  If we were to trigger a storm like before here - would it set off in our world? If there are but a few gnolls around it, this may give us the surprise needed to run through quickly and escape.

If not we can we can do little at this point but head south into the wastelands I would think."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 06:30:15 PM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
The Governor's stated preference is to peek through the Obelisk and maybe send a scout or two through to check things out.  If it is good then we can try to make a break for it.  If not he thinks the south is the only real option open.

• Sovereign
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »
The scout etc stuff should be said in adventure thread please so I legally can react upon it  ::)

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2009, 06:57:41 PM »
Mark, I LOOOVE that speech! Half the clergymen in Anuire would keel over from hearing it, and the other half would burst out laughing. Keep it up! :D

• Sovereign
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
But for the mess he is in Wallac for one would be among those laughing loudly! The Governor has been a source of constant entertainment ever since he throw that bloody rock at the obelisk ;)

Ok perhaps I laugh more than Wallac would

• Sovereign
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »
Oh dear God now the Priestess is trying to control them! AHHHHHHH Run for your lives!!!

You only made it worse lol!

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »
I know - this is really not good, but what is the Governor going to do - physically assault the High Priestess who can probably turn him to ashes with her magic?

Actually I had considered thumping her on the head from behind with the hilt of a dagger but alas - I decided that was not necessarily a better solution.

• Sovereign
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2009, 07:41:45 PM »
Yup that would turn the Ewoks on the rest of us as Maire lost the control going unconscious. Besides Wallac would never accept that anyone assaulted Maire so that would have made a mess of it all.

Wallac had allready begun making ready to go before Maire took the next step - he is only waiting for her (not knowing what she is up to yet) and the Governor ???

Offline X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »
I know - this is really not good, but what is the Governor going to do - physically assault the High Priestess who can probably turn him to ashes with her magic?

To ashes you say? So governor must be a vampire. That may come handy. Can I know it IC?  ;D

• Sovereign
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »
To ashes you say? So governor must be a vampire. That may come handy. Can I know it IC?  ;D

Wallac whispers to Maire "You know I suspect the governor to be a vampire"

Does that surfice  ;D

• Former players
  • Noble
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
*Looking at the Governor's Portrait*

Hmmmm I guess this doesn't help much either....