RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

Intervening Years

<< < (4/5) > >>

X-Osoerde (Alan):

--- Quote from: OIT/Narvelon Diem-Avan (Joe) on October 14, 2008, 05:32:47 AM ---I do have a question.

--- Quote from: Status Report Turn 52, Fall 1532HC ---Impregnable Heart of Haelyn
(High) Prefect Martin Royce has fallen in defeating a creature of the Shadow, and sadness grips the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn.  What is more troubling are accusations that his death is the result of the cowardess of the Archduke, who refused to aid against a creature of the Shadow.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Chapter 3 – Turns 41-60 (1530HC-1544HC) ---1534    High Prefect Royce is seized by Osoer’s men and thrown in prison; he is executed shortly thereafter.
--- End quote ---

Is Status Report #52 not accurate, or more precisely should I stop pouring over them for background? Or are both accurate and something happened (though I would assume we would have taken notice of IHH dying then coming back)?

--- End quote ---

Status Reports are notorious for telling only a part of the story or truth, if anything at all.  It isn't wise to take them for the utter truth, then again, I wouldn't ignore them either...

X-DM Jon:
Whatever you do, don't ever think that the status report is anything BUT propaganda devised by your enemies. If it says something good about you, then you're doing something wrong  ;D
 Better invade someone just to be certain.

X-OIT (Joe):
So is it safe to assume the Campaign Timeline is what I should be looking at?

DM B:
The Campaign Timeline is what you should be looking at - feel free to fill in using the old SRs, but remember that all details may not apply (nor were they necessarily true in the first place...)

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):
Might have been brought up before, but what about the wars/events/adventures in RoE I? How much of that will be adopted over to RoE II (I seem to recall several crazy episodes)?

And, if the wars are brought over, how much of them will be mentioned or known?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version