Author Topic: MIRROR - The Vampires of Ansien, Elinie  (Read 22936 times)

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: MIRROR - The Vampires of Ansien, Elinie
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
Nah, they're quite relevant for this post. We'll take these matters as they come.

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 12:46:34 PM »
Vampires?  In Ansien?   :o

Wow, practically right next door to me, and I did not have a clue!   :-[
...er, I guess technically speaking I still do not have a clue.   :-X

But you do - as per Status Report. The content of the Status Report is known by all regents as stated by our DM's earlier.

So you know and depending on your relation with Elinie you may or may not offer your help. I dont know if it is too late but the adventure will as I have understood start when Bjørn returns from Tromsø
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »
The DM would like to note that this is a much more difficult (and therefore dangerous) adventure than the Wraiths of Ilien.

Good luck  :o

Forgot to ask but by Wraiths of Ilien do you mean the adventure that took place last season or the second part of it to take place this season. If it is the first I say you are in for a treat Niels. Take care and remember bodyguards seems to respawn to be ready again for use the following season; let the bodyguards do the dying  ::)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »
This is chronologically after the S&C, so I'm still "hiring". Coeranys has a chance to speak with me anyway, I do believe we have a meeting scheduled and I'm just waiting for the email.

As Rashid sees it, the matter must be resolved with resolute force. There is no such thing as overkill, only "keep firing" and "pass the ammo".  :)

And dealing with vampires, well, the overkill part is not easy to get near.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:26 PM »
A question to the DM's.

Do I have the "Sun Sword" of Elinie? - And if not, do I know where it is and who has it?
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 11:51:44 PM »
For the participants in this adventure, please make your arrival posts.

For the Mhor, the meeting we are currently at, in the mail correspondance, you will be asked if you want to join and can jump in here if you accept.

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »
To DM's, I think we are only short a few questions to you, and the Points East is yet to check in.

When will we begin?  :)

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »
Apologies for starting in the adventure and dashing for 18 hours, its midnight over here when the boards have lit up and I have work tomorrow...

Assume that the High Marshal follows the Patriarch's lead (he's the local lord) and fights the good fight generally.

And please, please, tell me that our stuff came with us - not that it makes much difference from one view, but few regents look good in their undies...
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-LPA/Gaerred Khaiarén (Gray)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • High Hierophant Gaerred Khaiarén
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 03:50:37 AM »
Don't worry, were just screwed. :D

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 07:22:06 AM »
A question to the DM's.

Do I have the "Sun Sword" of Elinie? - And if not, do I know where it is and who has it?

Yes you have it. Your father gave it to you, sot hat you might better stand against the shadows.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 09:12:13 AM »
A question to the DM's.

Yes you have it. Your father gave it to you, sot hat you might better stand against the shadows.

:o

Frag that! Espionage => "Liberate" Sun Sword for Kaven's personal use.

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 10:28:29 AM »
We will continue to open doors and make our way through the mansion, if rooms are beyond each door.

If there are windows, Rashid will try to see through them, and see if he can get an idea of the layout of the building.

Oh! - and I sooo Just went to bed last night before the action kicked off! Dangit!  :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:44:11 AM by Elinie/RiD (Niels) »

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
Oh! - and I sooo Just went to bed last night before the action kicked off! Dangit!  :)

I was just going to bed, I went through 7 cans of coke today to stay awake, sigh, our redundancies get announced at the end of next week sometime (per office gossip anyway), must start getting sleep again...
Robhan Khaiarén

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

I was just going to bed, I went through 7 cans of coke today to stay awake, sigh, our redundancies get announced at the end of next week sometime (per office gossip anyway), must start getting sleep again...

Maybe we oughta set up a "prefered time for IC gaming", so we can include both Europe and the US?

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »
Maybe we oughta set up a "prefered time for IC gaming", so we can include both Europe and the US?

Meh, missing half of it, coming in and doing something stupid is half the fun  :-[

Besides, I thought most of us were europeans/brits so we should be on similar timezones.  Besides, the Yanks suffer enough without having to leave it all to us - Rjurik Winds had fewer adventures and tried to pitch them at differing timezones, it didn't really work in practice as the 'frequent posters' either had to be in the zone or it was too quiet.
Robhan Khaiarén