RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Mentoring

<< < (2/4) > >>

X-Coeranys/WD (Greg):

--- Quote from: Tornilen/SM (Alexander) on March 09, 2009, 12:22:33 AM ---And a fair player as well :) I will be taking advantage of this, thanks for offering.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) on March 09, 2009, 01:08:23 AM ---As will Alan  ;D

--- End quote ---

Is there a (not so) hidden double meaning in that statement?   ???    ;)

:)

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):

--- Quote from: Coeranys/WD (Greg) on March 09, 2009, 01:46:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tornilen/SM (Alexander) on March 09, 2009, 12:22:33 AM ---And a fair player as well :) I will be taking advantage of this, thanks for offering.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) on March 09, 2009, 01:08:23 AM ---As will Alan  ;D

--- End quote ---

Is there a (not so) hidden double meaning in that statement?   ???    ;)

:)

--- End quote ---

Tornilen, three provinces led by a redeemed criminal... right next to Osoerde...  :)

X-Osoerde (Alan):
lol.  I think it is because I was willing to point something rules related to the character.  If I know you are a n00b, I will try and remember that if I am dealing with you.

It is hard though.

PS.  Stay away from Even.  Even is dangerous. :)

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
Because you're not, Alan?  :P

The veterans here can provide a lot of very sound advice.  But always remember - how the player treats you and how the regent treats you are very separate things.  Watch what you reveal to anyone who interacts with you in-game. 

And stay away from Even - he's dangerous.  ;D

X-Alamie (Alex):
Damn, Even is having some holdings in Alamie.

Alam would you mentor me, so as to offset Even. I would, then turn to Even to keep in balance Alan.

Smart, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version