RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Mentoring

<< < (3/4) > >>

X-MOC/Leman States (Even):

--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on March 09, 2009, 02:00:06 AM ---PS.  Stay away from Even.  Even is dangerous. :)

--- End quote ---

I'd go further, and say don't trust any of the players.  :P
Alan is just jealous.

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
To get qualified help you have to show some kind of trust to someone. I believe any of the veterans can seperate OOC help from IC interactions. Including telling that the help is better found elsewhere due to potential conflict of interests.

In case a topic have potential conflict of interest simply ask some other veteran instead

X-MOC/Leman States (Even):

--- Quote from: IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) on March 09, 2009, 09:51:52 AM ---To get qualified help you have to show some kind of trust to someone. I believe any of the veterans can seperate OOC help from IC interactions. Including telling that the help is better found elsewhere due to potential conflict of interests.

In case a topic have potential conflict of interest simply ask some other veteran instead

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. The same applies to this game as for new emplyees, you simply cannot ask too many questions. Not asking questions is simply a sign that you're not grasping the situation and know your limitations.

E

DM B:
One can always ask the DMs...but our time is limited. I'm also not took keen on offering OOC advice or explaining the rules in a meta fashion. Players don't have that limitation, so you might get bits of info that the DMs would not have shared with you.

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
Despite the length of time I've been a player, I've never actually engaged in significant military action (what can I say?  Tristan prefers talking).  This season I'm dealing with a goblin infestation and using it as an opportunity to get myself up to speed on how that works.  Anyone interested in working with me a bit to be sure I get it right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version