RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Returning players - domain applications

<< < (2/4) > >>

X-Aerenwe/TS (Miloš):
I used to play the Wardens in RoE. Can I play them in RoE2?

DM B:
Hi Milos,

The Wardens are not a separate domain anymore, or rather they are, but you have to play them AND Aerenwe, since the Queen of Aerenwe is now also the High Warden. Or that's the plan anyway, since the Wardens seems a bit weak an insular to stand alone.

What do you think?

X-Aerenwe/TS (Miloš):
Sounds acceptable if Aerenwe is still available. If it's not a secret, have you decided how the leadership of the Wardens passed from Lasarus to the Queen?

X-Coeranys/WD (Greg):
Hi guys,

Well, unfortunately I failed my DC check to join the game in time (damned spam filter), but if something opens up down the road, I would sure love the opportunity to get in the game.

In the meanwhile, I'll watch from the sidelines.  Have fun everyone!  :)

-Greg
(aka ROE1 Prince William Deaulen of Coeranys)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Aerenwe & Wardens/TS (Milos) on September 28, 2008, 07:11:42 PM ---Sounds acceptable if Aerenwe is still available. If it's not a secret, have you decided how the leadership of the Wardens passed from Lasarus to the Queen?

--- End quote ---

Not really...but I'll make something up. Maybe the Dragon of northvale ate Lasarus?

I just needed to cut down on some non-interactive domains. And since Aerenwe was a bit weak alone and I didn't want to cut the Wardens completely, they got semi-merged.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version