RoE Development > Cartographers Guild

Updated Map for RoE III

<< < (2/10) > >>

Ruideside/OM (RP):
Shortly,

Talinie & NIT/TD (Linde):
I can't find any mention of highways in Talinie in the published material. What I can find are smaller roads and trade routes connecting all provinces except Freestead.
And it seems Boeruine is not even connected to Talinie by such a trade route or road, so an upgrade to highway seems unlikely.

Talinie & NIT/TD (Linde):
Also, Colonsay (The northern most barrier island) is covered with forest.

Ruideside/OM (RP):
Thanks Linde.

The highway into Talinie is based on Bjorn's map of roads and features that is posted somewhere on the forum (Brandon found it for me).

And as for the forested island, it wasn't so on the source map I used, but I am happy to make it so, if somebody with access to the updated RoE 3 P&H would be so kind as to let me know what the terrain of the Barrier Islands province is.

Ohlaak (Alan):

--- Quote from: Talinie & NIT/TD (Linde) on October 20, 2013, 01:07:52 PM ---I can't find any mention of highways in Talinie in the published material. What I can find are smaller roads and trade routes connecting all provinces except Freestead.
And it seems Boeruine is not even connected to Talinie by such a trade route or road, so an upgrade to highway seems unlikely.

--- End quote ---

Talinie has a pretty interesting history in RoEI and RoE2, mostly as snippets appearing in the SR's or random adventures.  The highway into Talinie definitely exists, I have actually traveled it during an adventure. House Royce always made that a fatal mistake. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version