RoE General > The Herald (DM announcements)

Draft domain descriptions

<< < (8/9) > >>

Ruideside/OM (RP):
Some of us are... blessed, yes, that's the term, some of us are "blessed" with an over abundance of spiritual guidance, though how much is needed I don't know, what more does one need other than get your opponent on disadvantageous ground, close with him - and kill every last one of them.

I find this basic principle applies to most things in this world.

Yggdrasil (DM Andy):
Renewing the summary:

Cariele           Thorsten                        Received              -  draft returned with aims 8 Oct
Dhoesone      Marco                             Received          - comments made 9 Nov.
Rjuvik             Alex (Lurk Skywalker)    Received          - comments made 15 Oct
Stjordvik        Greg                              Received           -   draft returned with aims 6 Oct
Svinik             vacant
Talinie & NIT   Linde                             Received            - draft returned with aims 10 Oct
Thurazor Regained   Arpig                   Received             - aims sent 6 Oct
NRC                  Mark                            Outstanding
Oaken Grove    vacant
Haelyn's Bastion of Truth   Wiktor       Received             - draft returned with aims 12 Oct
Emerald Spiral    Even                          Outstanding
Hidden Temple of Cuiraécen  Libor      Received            -  draft returned with aims 6 Oct
Stonecrown Coster   Rune                  Received            -  draft returned with aims 6 Oct
Northern Import and Export   Geir       Outstanding
Andien and Sons   Milos                       Received           -  draft returned with aims 6 Oct
Stjordvik Traders   Tristan                    Received, discussed Nov 14
Three Trees Traders       Alex M           Draft sent to player 3 Nov
Torele Anviras            Niels                   Received            - draft returned with aims 13 Oct
Clumine Dhoesone   Bobby                  Received            - draft returned with aims 12 Oct
Ohlaak the Dragon   Alan                     Received            - draft returned with aims 14 Oct

Initial discussions with Matt re: troops and structures: 11 Nov.

Yggdrasil (DM Andy):
If the players who have not sent back DD's (JP, Mark, Even, Geir and Alex) could give me an idea when they'll be sending them I'd be grateful.

Stjordvik Traders/SH (Tristan):

--- Quote from: Yggdrasil (DM Andy) on November 03, 2013, 09:36:01 PM ---Oaken Grove    vacant

--- End quote ---

If you want to send me the section on holdings etc for the OE I can do the write up of holding descriptions, minor points of interest, etc for the OE so that the incoming player (or GM) has less to do.

Yggdrasil (DM Andy):
I've been thinking about doing some of it myself - I've got draft aims for everyone already for example.  I think that Matt wants people to write their draft DD's though to make it more of a co-created world and give a feeling of ownership in the output though so I've been relucatant to do so.

I think that once Matt surfaces from catching up on all the stuff I've emailed him he's going to have to make a call on the outstandings (has anyone heard from Mark?) and probably advertise for players - the timing will probably impact whether we ask for help with writing the currently empty domains - but thanks for the offer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version