RoE General > The Herald (DM announcements)

Draft domain descriptions

<< < (3/9) > >>

Yggdrasil (DM Andy):

--- Quote from: Thurazor Regained/OM (RP) on July 28, 2013, 03:39:05 AM ---That, Andy, is what I am pretty sure falls into the category of "Seemed like a good idea at the time." ;)

--- End quote ---

Fair point, but we can just ignore stuff that doesn't fit "the plan" or re-skin/point at another target etc.

--- Quote from: Thurazor Regained/OM (RP) on July 28, 2013, 03:39:05 AM ---Actually I am sort of at a dead end, I want to detail the individual captains of the FFC, but need to know what the troop types and numbers are before i go too far on that.
Villains I might think about some, but they would by necessity be pretty generic cut outs
--- End quote ---

Units: I think that Matt may have some plans but I suspect that those relate to Taren, the Valiant and Ksog only (if not I'll do something) so your direct units are probably good to go.

Cariele/EG (Thorsten):
You probably haven't seen mine either. And that's because I've put it aside for a while to do other nonessential things. But I will throw myself into finishing it this week.

In any case, if you're in dire need of information, just take a look at Rune's. It probably has more information about how to Cariele and how to exploit it, than I could hope to write down in a lifetime.

EDIT:
I'll send you the rough draft I have so far, so you have something to work with. The things already written wont be changed, it's just lacking a some provinsional descriptions and the likes.

Stjordvik/Varri (Greg):
Sending mine in now.  It's not complete, so I am labeling it draft v1, but it's fairly robust (28 pages).  Probably another ~3-4 pages to be "complete", but this way you have what I have put together up till now.

Greg

Ruideside/OM (RP):

--- Quote ---Units: I think that Matt may have some plans but I suspect that those relate to Taren, the Valiant and Ksog only (if not I'll do something) so your direct units are probably good to go.
--- End quote ---
I am just going ahead with sorting out all the various units, etc. for everybody. I'll send you a list of what I am assuming so far.

Yggdrasil (DM Andy):

--- Quote from: Cariele/EG (Thorsten) on July 29, 2013, 01:21:18 PM ---In any case, if you're in dire need of information, just take a look at Rune's. It probably has more information about how to Cariele and how to exploit it, than I could hope to write down in a lifetime.
--- End quote ---

I'd love to, but you'll notice that he isn't on the list.  The elephant must have eaten his homework.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version