Author Topic: Agendas in RoE II  (Read 5987 times)

Offline X-Points East

• Grand-Maester of the P&H
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 15
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:07:44 AM by X-Points East »

Offline X-Points East

• Grand-Maester of the P&H
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 15
Re: Agendas in RoE II
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:29:27 PM »

OoC:

Information related to the Agendas of Points East/Elamien Lamier in RoE II follows. . . .

MAJOR AGENDA

Descriptive Text:
"Become the major importer of exotic good to Anuire – bringing some silks and spices into Anuire isn’t enough; to truly shine you must do far more."

Initial Requirement (before a successful Change Agenda action):
[In elven provinces – control a guild or trade holding (2), and a total of 5 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In dwarven provinces – control a guild or trade holding (3), and a total of 7 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In Brecht provinces – control a guild or trade holding (4), and a total of 9 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In Khinasi provinces – control a guild or trade holding (5), and a total of 11 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. Completing 3 of the above requirements constitutes a partial agenda.]

Altered Requirement (after a successful Change Agenda action):
[In elven provinces – control a guild or trade holding (2), and a total of 5 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In dwarven provinces – control a guild or trade holding (3), and a total of 7 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In halfling provinces – control a guild or trade holding (3), and a total of 7 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In Brecht provinces – control a guild or trade holding (4), and a total of 9 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. AND In Khinasi provinces – control a guild or trade holding (5), and a total of 11 levels of guild and/or trade holdings. Completing 3 of the above requirements constitutes a partial agenda. Completing 4 of the above requirements constitutes a full agenda.]

MINOR AGENDA #1

Descriptive Text:
"Deal with House Nathal"

Requirement:
[Through diplomacy or other means, deal with House Nathal so that they are no longer a threat to your rule; all Nathal holdings must be destroyed, invested to your rule, or otherwise brought under YOUR control.]

MINOR AGENDA #2

Descriptive Text:
"Deal with the treachery of Ariadne."

Requirement:
[Use an unspecified number of espionage and/or adventure action to find and eliminate Adaliz the Vampire.]

MINOR AGENDA #3

Descriptive Text:
"Look East – It is time for the PETG to return to the East."

Requirement:
[Build a Lighthouse. AND Own at least three medium and/or heavy ships. AND control at least a guild (4) in a coastal port province.]

MINOR AGENDA #4

Descriptive Text:
"Develop a potent naval presence and mercantile outposts in various ports."

Requirement:
[Build a Naval Base in a port province with sea access. AND Build a Guild Fort (2+) in a port province with sea access. AND Own at least one medium/heavy ship with a crack+ crew and at least two medium/heavy ships with veteran+ crews. AND Control 15 levels of guild and/or trade holdings in port provinces with sea access.]

MINOR AGENDA #5

Descriptive Text:
"Contribute to the stability of Elinie by helping combat hidden threats to its security, whatever form the might take."

Requirement:
[Use any number of misc actions to uncover/combat 'hidden' threats to Elinie's security].

Special:
Worth 10 VP + 5 VP if the Grey Duke is dealt with in a permanent fashion.

Main Status (10 VP):  Incomplete
Special Status (5 VP):  Complete

MINOR AGENDA #6

Descriptive Text:
"Find an heir."

Requirement:
[Use an unspecified number of miscellaneous actions to locate an heir, to ensure his acceptance by the PETG bureaucracy, and to transfer the domain to him. AND The heir must be, both, heroic and of an high level; and he must possess a major bloodline.]

DM Statement:
"You need not actually hand over the domain to the heir, but he/she must be designated by an investiture ceremony."

. . . Total Victory Points acquired via Agendas:  105.

Offline X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 02:18:03 PM »
Im green with envy :o  Thre are my agendas.

Major agenda:
Maire Cwyllmie must claim her birthright.
[MC must become the regent of a sovereign realm where the ETN is the state faith. You get a partial if the realm is not sovereign or the ETN is not the state faith in the realm.]

I didn't make it yet. I had Caelcorwynn (its human part) in mind. Hence my involvement in the affair with Rhuobhe. I thought that strenghtening my law presence there and making good relations with Wardens would give me good position for gradual taking over (given that Tuare would be busy on the other end of Anuire). In last turn however, opportunity arose in Aerenwe itself (which would feel far more appropriate). After death of queen, MC could claim the position of crown regent and maybe more than that later. But that would involve winning the war against Osoerde as part of Roesone-Ghieste coalition. Much effort, heavy risk and uncertain result. Chances were slim at the best. But I would probably try it anyway.

Minor agenda #1:
Limit taxes to a moderate level in area of interest.
[Keep rulers from increasing taxes beyond moderate in province where you have a temple or law (1) or better, or where you rule]

Only partialy successful (in Aerenwe and Bellam). I was half-hearthed in pursuing this though as I knew I hadn't the needed leverage on regents in some areas.

Minor agenda #2:
Make sure the Aeren line continues.
[MC must have at least one legitimate child.]

MC had 2 children but problem would be their legitimacy. I hoped I could legitimize them later somehow (making Robhan to ackwledge them as his would be only part of it). Also, it is doubtful whether it would count the children being most probably of Khairren blood rather than Aeren.

Minor agenda #3:
Prevent the THB from slipping away.
[The THB must remain a vassal of the ETN.]

Success to the "present" date. I achieved it mainly by carefuly doing nothing about it :) I was helped by LPA being occupied elsewhere though.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 02:25:03 PM by ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor) »

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:46:44 PM »
I am another unmitigated failure with no completed agenda's ::)

Major agenda
* Assume the responsibility for protection the entirety of Anuire’s northern borders against the Shadow.]
[Be recognized as the state faith of at least four (three is enough for a partial objective) of the following realms: Tuornen, Alamie, Mhoried, Elinie and Coeranys.]

I was moving with Elinie (mainly helped by the near suicidal nature of the LPA) but as the LPA finally pulled back from civil war pretty much lost my chance to remove it and what was left of the 2 remaining Khinasi houses and restore the realm to the Anuirean culture, my attempt to help LPA and offer them protection was scuppered by Jon's decision to have LPA aggressive and dominant after their failed excommunication rather than supportive and submissive, that LPA then crawled off to IHH was vastly amusing.  I was even less successful in Coeranys (LPA pumped THB and kept HA from expanding to the sort of size that would permit an attempt at state faith-dom, my own fault for leaving it too late to get going).  Tuornen and Alamie were non-starters for several reasons.

Minor agendas
* Restore the martial arm of the Aegis.
[Muster and maintain at least 3 knight units (minimum elite experience), 3 armsmen units (minimum elite experience), and 4 other units (minimum veteran experience).

I was well on the way here but the time needed to train meant that my army was fairly green - of the 20 or so troop units I had less than half were elite or better.

* Establish a forward line of defense in Markazor, both physically and spiritually.
[Build and maintain at least 3 fortifications (forts or castles) of at least level 3 in ex-Makazor. AND Rule at least 3 level 3 temples in ex-Makazor.]

Bleh, the Marquis wasn't interested in the early game and ignored HAs offers of support so HA had to tiptoe along - I spent more effort stopping people from starting a war there than building up the land or clearing goblins.  Sutren Hills was about to become a smouldering pyre of goblin flesh and get rebuilt along more HA lines, Osoerde's war left Mhoried far freer to de-scum Morcosoer and HA would have had a fairly free hand - the nobles didn't have the funds to really drive forwards so it was us or no-one, I wouldn't have made it by turn 80, or probably 90, but the path was finally clear at the end.

*Reestablish the freedom and integrity of Mhoried and the Aegis.
[Neither Mhoried nor the HA may enter into vassalage (but may enter into alliances or treaties), but may become liege lords freely.]

I used this one more as a spring board for attitudes, other than helping to drive off the invading hordes of evil (osoerdean for a change this time).

I used the individuality/freedom mindset mainly to have Robhan fail to capitalise on the LPA's woes by being slow to seek to dominate them, not so good for the Patriarch of Elinie but he was better off distracted anyway; I also used it to have HA reluctant to ally with MOC, although they would likely have fallen out over the Swordmage's demand that Haelyn's worship be outlawed until the god himself knelt before her - HA had lost patience with her prevarications over penance and the next few turns would have been interesting (and likely bloody) as the two went to war (with sundry and diverse others joining in on various sides).

Agenda's that I decided to go with but were never formally on the books were:

1. Restore the Empire.  HA worked to try and support the Pontiff with the long term aim of rebuilding the faith of Haelyn (and the lesser churches) and thereby encourage the nobility to likewise look to re-unify, one day the empire will be restored!  Given what I had to work with and the scale of the task I think this went about as well as could be expected.

2. Exterminate the goblin vermin in Elinie.  HA played a subtle game at the start to avoid pushing Elinie into opposition - I knew that the vermin would betray the Patriarch some day and positioned HA to be ready when they did - or simply be owed so much by the Patriarch that HA could slaughter the Sutren Hills goblins and get away with it.  I didn't get my DO back but this one was just about there.

3. Keep Osoerde in Morcosoer so that the north is better defended.  This one was a mixed bag, the Marquis varied between indifferent, paranoid, and outright bonkers - Robhan almost lost his temper and conquered the realm at one point when the Marquis abruptly ordered the HA troops defending his lands to leave in the dead of winter after Elinie made a pass at the Marquis that wasn't taken well.  The decision of the Marquis to con Osoerde into attacking Mhoried left this one in the air, officially Osoerde was still interested in the area, but it could then easily wash its hands of the place.  Wee mad Wullie's decision to defend his turf won him many brownie points with Robhan and this agenda was going fairly well at the end - the war could easily have gone otherwise as Osoerde basically got let off scot-free by Mhoried due to the Mhor's death and the new Mhor's ambitions.

4. Get the Patriarch to accept HA as the "militant faith" and defender of Elinie.  This one was going fine, the LPA's "Osoerde first" agenda left it completely opposed to the Patriarch over and over again and HA moved from "barely tolerated" by the Patriarch to being the one faith he could count on and turned to in his time of need (repeatedly).  I'd got permission to move troops in Elinie (I think) but not yet to muster there.

5. Help Wallac to become a more able diplomat and leave a good example of how a Pontiff can be a unifying force for good.  Oh lordy, fumble, critical fumble, Senor Vorpal Kickasso on a bad day epic fumble.  In pitiful fig-leaf of defence the task was harder than it seemed in turn 70/71 when I decided to try this one...

6. Encourage the Swordmage to become a proper Anuirean noble.  Yeah, this one failed, badly.  HA hadn't quite got to the point of burning her at the stake but a poor response to the final turns diplomacy would have done it easily.

7. Encourage and assist Ghiere to be a proper noble. HA didn't actually do anything here but was ecstatic (and completely taken in) by the Duke's progress, if the Swordmage and HA had gone to war HA would have happily given Tornilen to Ghiere, in fact HA would have given it to Ghiere in preference to all other locals; Mhoried would have been distracted from building Morocoser up if given land to the south, Elinie needed to repair itself after the LPA's rampage, Osoerde was off crusading, and Roesone was a complete unknown.  In practice events would have driven that one, the SM's attack on HA and denial of Haelyn's godliness obviously having all sorts of clusterf*ck implications once a few thousand Aegis templars stomped over the border, were likely opposed by MOC, called in Mhoried, Elenie, the Conclave Haelynites, etc as support, the SM/MOC would then call in their allies, etc.  I suspect that Ghiere would have profited handsomely from this one whichever side he went in on given Osoerde's distraction on crusade.

8. Support House Khaiaren and expand its influence in Anuire.  I managed to keep the LPA from crippling the house in Elenie despite Gerad's treason, heck Robhan even got Gerad let off with quasi-exile - the LPA continuing to be suicidal under Jon's brief stewardship helped let Gerad off the hook though.  I was less successful in Coeranys after the families holdings were expropriated after Robhan's nephew was lured into a trap and murdered by the Duke random goblins, Robhan planned to be very loud if the "stewardship" of Khaiaren lands looked like becoming permanent to at least extract some concessions for the family if the lands were lost, Robhan was hampered here by the lack of a suitable Khaiaren heir and weakness of HA in Coeranys.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 08:10:24 PM by Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) »
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-OIT (Garth)

• Former players
  • Hero
  • Regency: 3
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 05:40:35 PM »
I'll be brief.

Major Agenda:
     Reclaim the spiritual leadership of true orthodoxy.
     HA, MOC, & ETN must become vassals of the OIT.  2/3 is a partial completion.

I almost completed this one. . .
     Andy, Even, & Libor, there's still time.  ;D

Minor Agenda:
     1)  Hold some level of law in all Diemed provinces. (0 in 1-3, 1 in 4-6, 2 in 7+)
     2)  Exclude all non-vassal temples from Diemed and Diemed's vassals.  (Nothing above a 0 level temple)
     If Diemed would stop expanding, these two would be possible.
     3)  Become invested as the Archduke of Diemed.
     I almost completed this one too. . .  ;D

Offline X-Alamie/CA (Marco)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 5
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »
Major Agenda

Reclaim the rebel provinces
(Tuornen must be under Alamie's control)

A very difficult task and I even wasn't close to done it

Minor Agenda

1)Control of the law

Rule directly at least half of the law holding levels of the Realm

Almost done, I was going to finally deal to House Berran and to seize its few law holdings

2) Estabilish a buffer in the five peaks

Talks were going with  RoG to gain its support as a vassal.

Offline X-Mhoried/Constantine Mhor (Wiktor)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 8
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 10:19:57 PM »
I shall try to be brief as well.

Mhoried's agendas were not updated at the point I took over the realm and as such they were a bit out of date.

Mhoried
Major agenda
-   Guardian of Anuire – There is no one as capable of protecting Anuire as Mhoried is. The day will come when the Gorgon strikes anew, and then you must be ready.
[You must rule (directly or through vassals) all provinces of Mhoried. AND you must rule at least one half the total law holdings in Mhoried. AND The stability of the domain must be at least +2. AND No province may have a prosperity lower than content. AND You or your vassals must control a castle in every province (castle level cannot be more than 1 point below province level). AND You must have a state faith, royal guild and court mage.]

> I had a plan to achieve this in the long term, however, with the game cut short I did not have the chance.
Constantine (aka Daen Wyld) was rather old and his wife old as well (early 50s) and childless. As such, in order to safeguard stability in Mhoried I was planning to adopt Maricoere's son. Combining the crown with the land owned by Maricoere, would be a nice step towards my major agenda.

Minor agendas
-   Assume control of an appropriately-sized territory in liberated Markazor.
[Rule directly or through vassals, at least three provinces (one of at least lvl 3 and the other three of at least lvl 1) in the former realm of Markazor. AND Primary race/culture must be Human/Anuirean.]

> I succeeded in the first step, i.e. military occupation of the land. The plan was to split Markazor between HA and MS in order to speed up reconstruction efforts.

-   Recover the Crown of the Mhors and renew your investiture, as well as all vassalages.
[You must find the Crown. AND Be invested anew as the Mhor (by the state faith, and crowned by the court mage). AND All the nobles of Mhoried must renew their oaths of vassalage.]

> This was achieved but probably due to the change from the previous player to me, so I shouldn't really take credit...

-   Find out the truth about Daen Wyld – was he really who he claimed to be? If so, he should be brought to Shieldhaven to rest among his ancestors. If not he should be burned in public.
[Learnt the true history about the man. AND Recover his corpse; deal with it according to your discoveries.]

> Same as before.

Also, I had a small personal agenda which I tried to use the crusade for. Mhoried's succession issues had started in Mur Kilad, and I was trying to get a crusade through their lands in order to avenge the line of the Mhors.

Regien
I should probably stay quiet here as I do not know what happened after giving back Regien to the DM  :-X :'(

My peak with Regien was probably during the last turns of RoE I, when with the assistance support co-operation of a logic priest we shaped parts of the Heartlands.
His Grace Constantine Mhor the Duke of Mhoried

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 07:31:21 PM »
Ghorien was a complicated figure - the fate of his realm was very much tied up in his personal development. He was also a sneaky piece of lying scum. :)

Major 1 - Spread the reach and depth of HOT. Lots of VP's for this as it was based on which nations I got to. I consolidated and withdrew out of Elinie cos PETG was not worth the hassle for the relatively small gain and played a delaying game in Mhoried against MS as I had enough there to get the points.

Major 2 - (developed in play) Gain recognition as a Noble. Ghorien was well on the way to this one it seemed and a decent marriage would secure it for him whcih would hopefully have happened in the next couple of turns. He did not consider the Sword Mage an appropriate match :)

Major 3 - rebuild Ghoere. In the last turn the Sword Mage vassaled to Ghorien. The last provinces would have been more troublesome. I reckon I would probably have had a partial on this one.

There were some minor ones as well that I cannot remember but I am sure I had already achieved them.

So all in all I was well on my way to lots of points... or so it would appear....

However. Ghorien was in fact the head of a cult of the thrice chained and was therefore EVIL and assassin like. With the storm that he knew was coming he was not sure which way he was going to leap though - the efforts of the Avanese and of MOC and HA had worked hard on him and the acceptance he was being shown at various tables were turning him from his path. Bjorn and i talked about it often and neither of us were sure which way he would go once it came to it. He knew who some other cult leaders were and could make efforts to remove them in an audacious strike if necessary but it would have been high risk.

But as might well be clear Ghorien was playing some high risk games and loved it.

I'll take questions on the mirror! ;)

His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-WIT/Toreas Kharnmoin (Rune)

• the Nerdrager
  • Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 24
  • Archprelate Toreas Kharnmoin
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »
Bjørn and I never got around to write down any of WIT's agendas, and I cannot find the chat logs where we discussed them. I've made an effort to write down agendas based on what I was working on, and what would be plausible for a temple such as the WIT.

Major agenda: Establish the WIT as the leading temple in Anuire.
Comments: There are many ways I could have attempted to complete this, for instance through pure expansion and vassalage (the traditional way of the WIT to handle such things), or through ensuring that WIT remains as head of the CoT even after the intended term was up. Another possibility would be to dissolve the CoT to ensure that no other temple got in the position to unify the Anuirean temples. The political maneuvering was progressing (albeit slowly), and I had managed to expand both WIT and it's vassals. Eventually I would have had to face the major Haelynite temples, which would have proved interesting. Since I switched domains mid-game there was just not enough time to progress much on this agenda.

Minor agenda 1: Remove or contain the Legacy of the Eyeless One.
Comments: Well on my way with this one, cooperating with the MOC to weed out the vermin. The local nobility proved a test of patience, however ;-)

Minor agenda 2: Protect Anuire from Agents of the Shadow.
Comments: I had _finally_ gotten a breakthrough in how to uncover these agents, and then the game collapses. After a confrontation with an agent last turn Toreas would have adressed the Conclave very much beaten up, but wiser nontheless - and able to root out agents.

Minor agenda 3: Strenghten the bond with the WIT vassals.
Comments: This meant bringing loose cannons such as the CJS under control. Tricky task, but I believe I was making some progress.
Toreas Kharnmoin
Pontiff of All Anuire
Archprelate of the Western Imperial Temple of Haelyn

Offline X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 35
  • Princess Aubrae Avan
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
Major agenda: Reclaim three of the ‘lost’ vassal realms you father ruled at the height of his power (Taeghas, Brosengae, Tuornen, Alamie, Mieres)
Comments: As anyone even remotely briefed of the Anuirean political scene probably guessed, my Major agenda was to ensure Avanese supremacy. And, as anyone who's ever tried to get players to willing submit themselves to another person probably knows, that was unlikely to happen anytime soon, barring my holding a dagger to their throat. It didn't help that I had to work with a realm that was in shambles (beyond shambles, really. 'Shambles' would have been a step *up* the ladder, from where Avanil was after Brandon Boer burned it to the ground) and a political outlook painted a dark tar-like black by the haughty and uppity dealings of Aubrae's father.  Every step was an uphill battle to gain grounds that had been lost in the last decade of ingame years (Prince Avan did not make friends under the kind tutelage and guidance of Bjorn :D). Still I was working towards it. Slowly. Unfortunately due to the tarnished diplomatic relations left to me by my dear father, a lot of the solutions involved various degrees of violence.

Minor agendas where still an unknown to me. But I imagine they would be something along the lines of "Become Empress" and "Rule the World with and Iron Fist". Or, more likely, something like; "Rebuild Caer Caulnor" and "Improve the stability of Avanil to pre-war standards". It's possible that something about hanging traitors to the Avanese crown might be in there too.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:28:53 PM by Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten) »
Aubrae Avan,
Princess of Avanil, Duchess of Taeghas

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 02:59:08 PM »
Major Agenda

Reclaim the rebel provinces
(Tuornen must be under Alamie's control)

A very difficult task and I even wasn't close to done it

Minor Agenda

1)Control of the law

Rule directly at least half of the law holding levels of the Realm

Almost done, I was going to finally deal to House Berran and to seize its few law holdings

2) Estabilish a buffer in the five peaks

Talks were going with  RoG to gain its support as a vassal.

I'm fairly certain you would have made both minor agendas in a few turns (if something unexpected and horrible didn't happen to Alamie).
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 03:01:52 PM »
Major agenda: Reclaim three of the ‘lost’ vassal realms you father ruled at the height of his power (Taeghas, Brosengae, Tuornen, Alamie, Mieres)
Comments: As anyone even remotely briefed of the Anuirean political scene probably guessed, my Major agenda was to ensure Avanese supremacy. And, as anyone who's ever tried to get players to willing submit themselves to another person probably knows, that was unlikely to happen anytime soon, barring my holding a dagger to their throat. It didn't help that I had to work with a realm that was in shambles (beyond shambles, really. 'Shambles' would have been a step *up* the ladder, from where Avanil was after Brandon Boer burned it to the ground) and a political outlook painted a dark tar-like black by the haughty and uppity dealings of Aubrae's father.  Every step was an uphill battle to gain grounds that had been lost in the last decade of ingame years (Prince Avan did not make friends under the kind tutelage and guidance of Bjorn :D). Still I was working towards it. Slowly. Unfortunately due to the tarnished diplomatic relations left to me by my dear father, a lot of the solutions involved various degrees of violence.

Minor agendas where still an unknown to me. But I imagine they would be something along the lines of "Become Empress" and "Rule the World with and Iron Fist". Or, more likely, something like; "Rebuild Caer Caulnor" and "Improve the stability of Avanil to pre-war standards". It's possible that something about hanging traitors to the Avanese crown might be in there too.

It was very unfortunate that Robert's return to the game didn't stick...lots of fun could have happened if Boeruine had really become a PC relam.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Roesone/SG (Shido)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
  • Count Saender Ghoried
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 08:08:52 PM »
Spider River Traders
Major agenda
- Reclaim the guild’s rightful place in Osoerde.

Minor agendas
- Become the premier guild in Roesone and Aerenwe.
- Keep the influence of evil and chaotic guilds to a minimum in own area.
- Keep the SRT a good and noble guild.

Failed to complete even one point before I switched to Roesone (well, except perhaps the last one, which went to hell with Aruvor's death and the stability impact). Every point of the agenda is archievable through the Roesonean victory over Osoerde ... easily archievable ;)
Count Saender Ghoried
Crown Regent of Roesone
First councillor of the Spider River Traders
Royal guild of Roesone

Offline X-Roesone/SG (Shido)

• Former players
  • Scion
  • Regency: 10
  • Count Saender Ghoried
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
Roesone
Major agenda
- Become a major power on the South Coast

Minor agendas
- Reclaim the province of Bellam
- Make Roesone a naval power
- Break the power of the Council of Merchants and the traditional powers of the landed nobility

Nothing archieved. Oh wait, I managed to kill the regent, will I get some points for that?  ;)
Count Saender Ghoried
Crown Regent of Roesone
First councillor of the Spider River Traders
Royal guild of Roesone

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
Roesone
Major agenda
- Become a major power on the South Coast

Minor agendas
- Reclaim the province of Bellam
- Make Roesone a naval power
- Break the power of the Council of Merchants and the traditional powers of the landed nobility

Nothing archieved. Oh wait, I managed to kill the regent, will I get some points for that?  ;)

You get points for that - killing of the regent in style!
DM Bjørn