TP.net > The Great Beyond (OOC)

Domain wish list

(1/24) > >>

DM B:
Hi,

This is not a thread for domain application, but rather an informal one where you can talk about what domains you think look interresting. I'm hoping this will give me an idea as to what domains will be filled most easily.

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):
I've been thinking a bit about it, and i think i wish to play RCS again.
I'll need to reinvent some of the stuff (as per your designers diary post), but i like the idea of beeing able to play the same character, but with 15 years between. Kaven is one of the few (i think?) who might actually still be in charge.
I imagine he'll have settled somewhat and might very well have children of his own by now. Uncle Altaweir will either be very old or very dead, so perhaps there's a new high-priest of the church as well?

- Thorsten

DM B:
Note: Only 2 years have passed since the end of RoE. 15 years is the time that has elapsed from the beginning of RoE...

X-IHH (Murphy):
I'm interested particularly in Roesone, as well as in the Spider River Traders (who just so happen to be based in Roesone).  I like the idea of being stuck in the middle of several other powers that are all bigger, badder, and aggressive.

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
Like Thorsten, I've been thinking about this a lot. There is a small background desire to play a landed regent this time, but I've done so much as HA and wouldn't easily give them up.

So, I'd like to continue as Robhan (and if possible continue with the Aegos story inlcuding the ehm... secret stuff, which was/is a lot of fun ;)) and civilize Markazor finally (hehe), unless there is a deficiency in realm players whereby I'd consider taking on a realm regent (Diemed, Ghieste and Osoerde all seem suitably intriguing, but it would be great if Brandon were back at the helm of Osoerde, of course). Under no circumstances would I play Elinie (one civil war was enough  ;D).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version