Author Topic: Anyone still in touch with Bo?  (Read 2686 times)

Offline X-OIT/Narvelon Diem (Cort)

• Former players
  • Freeman
  • Regency: 3
Anyone still in touch with Bo?
« on: October 19, 2010, 03:59:01 PM »
Hi guys,

So I've found I'm really in need of some information Bo had, such as DO #67 for the OIT at the very least, so that I can really jump into everything.  Does anyone still keep in touch with him?  An Email from Jon hasn't had a response yet, and I'm antsy to get things sorted out.

Thanks!
Cort

Offline X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 35
  • Princess Aubrae Avan
Re: Anyone still in touch with Bo?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 05:06:34 PM »
I'm finding that RoE has become a major distraction from other things in my life most importantly finding a job. I've been trying to spent less time on RoE, but it keeps essentially running in the background of my brain and distracting me so I'm going to have to quit. It was fun for the (short) while it lasted, but I have to prioritize other things.

I'll check through my mailbox and delete any private or OOC correspondence and then send the password to Bjørn so the new player can have all the old E-mails.

Maybe ask Bjørn, if he has access to the old mail-acocunt. Really should be the best way for you to get at everything.

Cheers,
Thorsten
Aubrae Avan,
Princess of Avanil, Duchess of Taeghas

Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your way.

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Anyone still in touch with Bo?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 06:30:02 PM »
If that fails, I know Bo and see him almost every monday evening.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.