Author Topic: Quit RoE  (Read 5913 times)

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
Re: Quit RoE
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 11:52:08 PM »
I'm still curious as to how the story unfold so I'll likely stay around and read the forum and SR  8)

That's the spirit, there's bound to be a vacancy further ahead when you're feeling fresher.  ;D
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
I'll miss you Kasper, Pontiff is a godawful role and you got ddropped right in it.  On the plus side you gave the rest of us a great game role and lasted 8 turns, which is a full Pontificate!

Why not try taking a break and then come back when you aren't so burned out?  It really would be a lot more fun, and easier, without the Pontiff's chain of office choking you.  The Pontiff really is the guy who can do no right - someone in the Conclave, or several someone's will always complain.

Andy thank you for the kind words  :)

Right now I don't think I'll come back  though one can never know if I down the road try to convince Bjørn to give me a shot at a landed domain  ;)

I'm still curious as to how the story unfold so I'll likely stay around and read the forum and SR  8)

And once the game is over you will be allowed to ask questions about things that happened behind the scenes. Not all the secrets maybe, but some of you probably really wonder about this and that - and that will be the opportunity to know what otherwise would remain a secret.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 04:10:54 PM »
Nooooo! Don't leave us!  :'(

More seriously, I can understand if you want to leave if there is a lack of motivation. I fell out of a previous round some years ago when I had too much else to do as well. It's just not easy to make inspiring speaches if one isn't too capitavated by it.

You should stay around though, there'll certianly be space for active players later. And if only to keep an eye on Bjørn and Jon  ;)
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."