RoE General > The Herald (DM announcements)

Current DO template

<< < (2/3) > >>

DM B:

--- Quote from: Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) on October 02, 2010, 06:17:35 PM ---Same here - I copied from the old sheet and found out that the names in the new sheet have changed slightly - if you use the drop downs from the new sheet it works fine.

--- End quote ---

Many of the cells in the DO sheet contain validation requirements and lookups - so if you copy-paste indiscriminately across from older sheets you might run into issues.

X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor):
I just had had a problem with DO. Expenses for mustering units were added also to GB used from offensive purse. Had to edit cell G65 from "N111+I131+I151+I179" to "N111+N131+N151+N179". Had anyone encountered it earlier? Or am I using outdated version?

DM B:
You are correct; an summation error has crept in.

Either download the new DO_template_v201.xls

OR

Manually edit cell G65 from "N111+I131+I151+I179" to "N111+N131+N151+N179"

X-Aerenwe/TS (Miloš):
Some units take 2 turns to muster. It's a bit annoying to have to remember them for a turn or to enter them as a note somewhere in the DO. You could provide a Mustering (M) status for those units that doesn't take part in the total upkeep sum so that we can enter the units in the roster as soon as they start mustering.

X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: Aerenwe/TS (Milos) on June 27, 2011, 12:03:00 PM ---Some units take 2 turns to muster. It's a bit annoying to have to remember them for a turn or to enter them as a note somewhere in the DO. You could provide a Mustering (M) status for those units that doesn't take part in the total upkeep sum so that we can enter the units in the roster as soon as they start mustering.

--- End quote ---

So far I've done just this myself.
It is possible to write in one of the fields to the right of the units (either where it says field army/officer or those next to that). Alternately you could give them a different colour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version