RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Applications #68

<< < (9/9)

X-ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor):
What do the questionmarks in place of regent's name mean? Who shall we address in dispatches?

X-DM Jon:
I'd suggest you write him and find out ;D

X-Osoerde (Alan):

--- Quote from: ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor) on October 13, 2010, 03:29:38 PM ---What do the questionmarks in place of regent's name mean? Who shall we address in dispatches?

--- End quote ---

Clearly some impending shadow spawn creature.

X-OIT/Narvelon Diem (Cort):

--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on October 14, 2010, 02:20:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: ETN/Maire Cwyllmie (Libor) on October 13, 2010, 03:29:38 PM ---What do the questionmarks in place of regent's name mean? Who shall we address in dispatches?

--- End quote ---

Clearly some impending shadow spawn creature.

--- End quote ---

Why would you address missives for the eyes of the OIT to a shadow spawn?  That seems like a rather circuitous, seeing as I'd only get the message after destroying the foul beast.  Or are you implying that the Orthodox Imperial Temple of Haelyn is run by a shadow spawn?  I assure you, the leadership of the OIT can stand up to any scrutiny.  How would your own court fair?  I am certain I can spare some inquisitors for a visit, if you wish.  Just let me know, it is my goal to bring the glory and light of Haelyn to all! :)

X-DM Jon:
OoC comments in the OoC section please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version