RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Applications #68

<< < (8/9) > >>

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
I've been bugging Cort to get in on this for a fair while.  He kept insisting he had to finish his distance-learning degree before he'd have time.  Bah.  That's what lunchbreaks and your former sleep periods are for.  But even if he obviously has poor priorities and time-management skills, he's a solid player - I'll vouch for and mentor him as needed.

Meanwhile, to everyone else: he makes my life very frustrating in our tabletop BR game.  I'm expecting you guys to inflict appropriate levels of pain and frustration on him in turn in this one.

X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby) on October 06, 2010, 07:01:08 AM ---I've been bugging Cort to get in on this for a fair while.  He kept insisting he had to finish his distance-learning degree before he'd have time.  Bah.  That's what lunchbreaks and your former sleep periods are for.  But even if he obviously has poor priorities and time-management skills, he's a solid player - I'll vouch for and mentor him as needed.

Meanwhile, to everyone else: he makes my life very frustrating in our tabletop BR game.  I'm expecting you guys to inflict appropriate levels of pain and frustration on him in turn in this one.

--- End quote ---

By your own admission we should be sending him a complimentary basket of muffins and a shitload of flowers.

Welcome to the boards, Cort/Coldamaranth

DM B:
It would now seem that we have two domains that are open fro play:

OIT - major temple
IHH - intermediate temple, also holds the Pontificate (could be very challenging)

X-DM Jon:
Cort is now our new player of the OIT. Welcome aboard :)

X-DM Jon:
So, if you have anything to take up with the OIT, Cort is your man.
 Remember to help him out, he's been placed in a tough spot to start with...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version