RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Applications #68

<< < (3/9) > >>

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):
Good point, another place to look is in the downloads section of this site, Bjorn has lovingly prepared write-ups for all the main factions, you only get the public version but there's a lot of the history dotted around here and there.

Good luck!

Andy

DM B:
John (briefly played as SM) will be joining as the Sea Witch.

X-Osoerde (Alan):
I am particularly excited that Thorsten is taking over Avanil!  This should provide many sources of amusement! 

X-OIT/Narvelon Diem (Bo):

--- Quote from: Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) on September 07, 2010, 09:31:50 PM ---Good point, another place to look is in the downloads section of this site, Bjorn has lovingly prepared write-ups for all the main factions, you only get the public version but there's a lot of the history dotted around here and there.

Good luck!

Andy

--- End quote ---
Thanks, but I did that some time ago, along with the old turns and such, you know during the time where I really should have been working on my masters thesis. Why is procrastinating always so much more fun that whatever you're supposed to be doing?

X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on September 07, 2010, 09:45:48 PM ---I am particularly excited that Thorsten is taking over Avanil!  This should provide many sources of amusement!

--- End quote ---

Aww that's kind of you Alan. Presently I can tell you that all the Princess' horses and all the Princess' men are trying to put Avanil back together again... ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version