Author Topic: OOC - Mirror: The Bonds Would Break... aka Manethander - Adventure Action - OOC  (Read 26422 times)

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
sorry for the delay, I didn't get back from work until gone 22:00.

Posted now, don't worry about Edwin, he'll be fine, at least until he gets peckish, somehow I don't think cocoa or mulled mead is going to do it for him anymore :'(.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East

Posted now, don't worry about Edwin, he'll be fine, at least until he gets peckish, somehow I don't think cocoa or mulled mead is going to do it for him anymore :'(.

That was an awesome farewell post Andy!
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Former players
  • Regent
Thanks, my original one was deeply corny and I'm glad I didn't get on the net in time yesterday to post it before it became obsolete.

Hopefully Walac doesn't mind getting a lecture from an old man wanting to pass on one last peace of wisdom to a promising youth.

btw, I suggest that if Rashid comes back for the books / tapestries / carpets / etc that he comes armed.  Marshal Riordian can suggest some replacements if he's in the mood to redecorate for Edwin and she could do with something to keep her busy and not mourning over her family.
Robhan Khaiarén

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH

It was worth waiting for  :)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
Hopefully Walac doesn't mind getting a lecture from an old man wanting to pass on one last peace of wisdom to a promising youth.

To the contrary. It humbles Wallac in a, as I perceive it, good way  :)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Ahum, Gaerred takes upon himself to cherrypick the property of the Patriarch before the Patriarch has a chance to go look for books himself?

There will be a post later. There will indeed.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

• Former players
  • Regent
Glad you liked it, but it needed you guys to set it up, and I was worried it would go corny anyway.  But Edwin hadn't got much action in the Aegis so far so I thought I should spend some time on his farewell, glad it turned out well.
Robhan Khaiarén