Author Topic: P&H draft  (Read 22316 times)

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
P&H draft
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:41:26 PM »
I've uploaded an older draft of the P&H. Things might well change, some domains and realms haven't gotten a through work through, but you should get a pretty good idea about what things will look like.

If you have any input, feel free to reply to this thread.

(the file is in the downloads section)
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
Re: P&H draft
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »
I think, you should give Medoere a lot more gold... that's just my take on it.

Nah, i see Alamier is ruled by Alamier, instead of the abbrivation JS (is that still the same dude?)

Suriene didn't really evolve at all, from RoE 1 to now... in fact, looking at the PH from turn 52, i see the province leveling-thingy stands at 28, when the new one is at 23. Considering how Kaven really tried to make this place prosper (or, at least not stagnate) i can't help but wonder, especially, since Alamier grew twice (i think), in the same amount of time, from 3 to 5. (That might be some of the RoE 1 vs. RoE 2 changeover stuff, so just asking if that was on purpose.)

Otherwise, it's nice to see, that the RCS and Medoere hasn't been sitting on it's arse during the years. Getting more and more eager to start.   ;D

::)

Edit: Oh, and i can see, by looking at Ilien, that i need to have a serious chat, with the IHH and CJS... Ilien belonged to ME, you geezers! Going from temple 5, to temple 3, at their expense does not make this Paladin happy!  >:(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:27:11 PM by Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten) »

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »
There are no remaining growth numbers in RoE II...growth has been abstracted. And so Suriene remains at lvl 1.

Temple levels in Ilien reassigned to make things more interesting.

House Alamier has assumed regency over Alamier after House Shaeme withdrew to overlook their new Barony of Shaeme (following Carvaloen's ascension to the Dieman throne).

Remember - always - that RoE II is BASED upon RoE I, but is a completely separate game.
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »
There are no remaining growth numbers in RoE II...growth has been abstracted. And so Suriene remains at lvl 1.

Temple levels in Ilien reassigned to make things more interesting.

House Alamier has assumed regency over Alamier after House Shaeme withdrew to overlook their new Barony of Shaeme (following Carvaloen's ascension to the Dieman throne).

Remember - always - that RoE II is BASED upon RoE I, but is a completely separate game.

Explains things... but still... I miss my lvl 5 temple in Ilien :P

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »
...but more interestingly...there is a vacant temple slot in Ilien...could take you to lvl 4...
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 09:09:24 PM »
Ahh.. so there is! Perhaps it's time to throw down the glove and call out the other temples there?
Ohh.. looking forward to getting going again. Unfortunately i have a major assignment soon, so i dread my time will be siphoned away for a spell...  :'(

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 09:14:23 PM »
...and after seizing that vacant slot, you could contest one of the others and rule it up to lvl 5...creating all kinds of excitement and conflict in the process  :)

This is one of the tings that remain...tweaking various domains to make sure they have interesting GB/RP collection, and making sure there are some vacant holding slots scattered about.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-Osoerde (Alan)

• The Dragon
  • Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 12:34:05 AM »
.......................BARACK HUSSEIN.........................SERIM!!

LMAO!
Yes, wyrmling, the meat is made all the more tender by armor...

Offline X-Roesone/ARR (Robert)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 18
  • Arvour Raemel, Baron of Roesone
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »
Did you change bloodline scores as well, Bjorn? Robhan's bloodline was 39 at the end of the game (35 starting +4 gained after defeating Wyld) and now I see it as 29 in P&H.

Also, how can the Isilvieres hold the same rank as the king of Roesone (baron)?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:19:25 AM by Roesone/ARR (Robert) »
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 05:15:55 AM »
.......................BARACK HUSSEIN.........................SERIM!!

LMAO!

My tribute to the 44th US president...
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 05:18:22 AM »
Did you change bloodline scores as well, Bjorn? Robhan's bloodline was 39 at the end of the game (35 starting +4 gained after defeating Wyld) and now I see it as 29 in P&H.

Also, how can the Isilvieres hold the same rank as the king of Roesone (baron)?

Don't think Robhan's BS was been checked yet, but I'm not certain it's starting at 39 though.

The Isilvieres held the rank when their provinces were part of Ghoere. Don't you think it'll be interesting? Actually I'm thinking about giving them the title of Marquis = Marcher Lords = Big Counts. Something like that. Ideas welcome.
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »
Mieres isn't updated in the draft.
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »
The Isilvieres held the rank when their provinces were part of Ghoere. Don't you think it'll be interesting? Actually I'm thinking about giving them the title of Marquis = Marcher Lords = Big Counts. Something like that. Ideas welcome.

Weren't they Roesonean nobles, not Ghoeran? At least, that's how it is in PS Roesone, I don't know what the deal was in RoE I.

Marquis/Lords of the Mark/March is cool for someone like Coeranys, but I don't see the point in a relatively centrally located realm. The mark separates the great kingdom/empire from other peoples not between the members of the same people (in this case, Anuireans).
Arvour Raemel, by the Grace of Haelyn Baron of Roesone etc, Champion of Cuiraecen

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
They got kicked out of Roesone for conspiring with Diemed, but found their fortune in Ghoere by marrying into a failing House there.
DM Bjørn

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »
And got their hands on both provinces previously in the hands of Marlae....grrr  ;D

BTW, how the heck is Tristan Bellamie a law regent in Caercas? Is he a "vassal" of the crown or does that represent unruly elements in the countryside about to be hit by a SWAT team?  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:02:40 PM by Roesone/ARR (Robert) »