RoE Archive > Fire and Steel

Turn #66 - Elinie continuation campaign

(1/6) > >>

DM B:
War move 1:

Nothing is reported, but intelligence indicates a significance force (4+ units) of Osoerdan warriors (presumably under Landen Tshalen) are hiding in the Grey Hills (Sendouras province).

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
OOC: *groan*

EDIT:
/snip from Rumors:
Mhoried
Archduke Osoer continues what Marquis Bellamie of Morcosoer began; wasting the Mhor's time and insulting the brave and noble men of Mhroied. But that might have been bearable, had not Osoerde's warriors ambushed and murdered Mhoiren warriors that were returning home without ever drawing their blades.
/snip/

Oh, so thats where those men ended up...

DM B:
In response to news of raiders in his lands, Baron Blaede Khaiarén asks that he be allowed to take his warriors with him and go home (which includes Count Dhon and his men).

He also warns you not to let your guard down - if they are in the Grey Hills, they may well strike against Ansien.

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
"Yes, Baron. Your service has been stalwart in this campaign, I would be remiss if I denied you leave to defend your own lands.

Do, however, avoid destroying them. I will demand reparations, in full, for Tshalens actions, but would prefer if we are not forced to kill him. - Also, he is a powerful warrior, if we must destroy him, let us do so in force, together.

I will contact the Archduke, and ask if he still has a loyal vassal, or if he is ready to... let him go. Your advice, as always, is taken to heart."

DM B:
Baron Blaede keeps his units Active and moves them into Sendouras - across the Grey Hills.

---

War move 2 begins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version