RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

Intervening Years

<< < (2/5) > >>

X-Osoerde (Alan):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on October 02, 2008, 07:30:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on October 02, 2008, 04:21:54 PM ---I suppose that means that relations between Osoerde could be better. :)

It makes sense from the standpoint of Osoer -- but I am definitely going to need more color on it from Bjorn and Jon.

It doesn't seem to jive very well with the timeline.  At that point in time, 1534 HC, Martin would have likely been pontiff.  Particularly, if it is still 2 year revolving pontificate. Which means that Osoer would have arrested and execute the Pontiff.

--- End quote ---

The IHH assumed the Pontificate after the Conclave of 1534 HC - meaning the autumn turn was their first (turn 59) - and will hand it to the next temple in 1536. So yes, it would appear the good Archduke, in the winter of 1534 HC (turn 60), captured, imprisoned and then executed Pontiff Royce...how could he do such a thing!?

--- End quote ---

LMAO -- this should be amusing. :)

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
It's ok - Royce probably told him to do it.

What?  It's happened before.  Seriously.  The man practically had a fetish about self-sacrifice.

X-Osoerde (Alan):
I kinda liked Martin (surprisingly a lot more than Hubaere).

X-IHH (Murphy):
My, my, my.  That definitely colors things in a different light and explains to me why I'm Wallac all in one stroke (literally!).    I'm very curious to know more about the actual seizure of the High Prefect;  I can't imagine his men would have let him go into custody lightly.

In any event...  I'm bringing all of my Curse and Blight spells online.  We're at Defcon 3 here, people.

X-ETN (Dimitris):
uhm.... I think I've missed the memo here.... what are you talking about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version