RoE Archive > Legends of the Hero-Kings

The Wraiths of Ilien

<< < (23/23)

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
If RSC should decide to finish the business with the Wraiths by themselves it is my hope they will allow some clerics of IHH search the Catacombs afterwards as to put my slain men to rest and say our own prayer for the souls

X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander):
The Sword Mage graciously accepts the gift from the Countess and expresses regret at the initial issues there has been, though she does not apologize in any way.

Then she informs Baron Kaven Enlien that she will be willing to help him fight the Wraiths again, if he or the countess requires her assistance, they simply need to ask. The same goes for Wallac Isilviere, whom she thanks for giving her the opportunity to strike a blow against the Red Wind.

She expresses her pleasure at having fought alongside Bellam and her regret that she did not have the chance to witness William Osoer's prowess in battle.

After the dinner/audience/whatever, she leaves, meeting up with her followers in the city proper and heads back to Tornilen.

[OOC: Thanks for the adventure guys, this was interesting. During the most hectic part of the adventure, I had a lot of internet trouble. Next time I hope to be a more active]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version