RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

P&H stuff

(1/5) > >>

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm not sure where else to put it  :-\

Would a single summary page for each nation be better than separate pages for each region?  I'm wondering about using a single page on the P&H turn 1 I'm working on with a new column for region to allow the page to be filtered down if required.

My thought is that a single page would reduce the risk of duplication, omission, etc.

Any comments welcome.

DM B:
There is no longer a separate summary sheet for each region...there is only the realms pages and THE summary pages. The regional summaries are legacy code only.

--- Quote from: DM B on May 08, 2013, 07:23:47 PM ---There is no longer a separate summary sheet for each region...there is only the realms pages and THE summary pages. The regional summaries are legacy code only.

--- End quote ---

That explains the amount of updating I've had to do :-\

Silly questions time.

Most domains have a "domain name" rather than a "regent name".  Some don't.  Should they all have a "proper" domain name for consistency?  If so, what name should they have?

Some offenders:

Wizards:
Daeric Dhoesone
Clumine Dhoesone
Regien (who lacks the decency even to have a surname, the cad)
Rogr Aglondier (domain name presumably s/be Ilien)

The sidhe:
Corwin Rhysdiordan
Rhuimach Taeline
Llytha Damaan
Rhuandice Tuarlachiem

The Chimereon:
Charrek Ironfist
Haeven

I have also managed to lose Ashien somehow  :o

Any help / suggestions / comments / good-natured mockery welcome.

X-Mhoried/Constantine Mhor (Wiktor):

--- Quote from: Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) on May 11, 2013, 12:37:51 PM ---
Regien (who lacks the decency even to have a surname, the cad)

--- End quote ---

Ignoring your prejudiced comments, I'd say for Regien you could use Court Wizard of Mhoried as a domain name.

Although I've seen Regien being cast out of Mhoried in a table top game, I'd say such a twisted turn of events is quite unlikely to happen (or be allowed on a PBeM)

And no, I was not playing Regien in that game, nor was I playing the Mhor.  8) As always, I was a bastion of stability and lawfulness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version