RoE Archive > Swordhawk Crusade

Turn #71 - Knights of Haelyn

(1/9) > >>

DM B:
Guy de Nichaleir has been named Auxiliary Marshal of the Crusade. He leads the forces of the Knights of Haelyn and the IHH. They have thus far concerned themselves with...mustering and gathering outside Kiedel. Forward elements have taken up positions in Alklund, guraridng the flank of the Crusade.

DM B:
The KoH host is ready to march, mercenary siege train included. Hired last turn these dwarven veterans seem very eager to get going. Their asking prince was very high - but you know that they will fight tenaciously to bring down your target.

War move 1:

The host is delayed by heavy rains.

War move 2:

The host is delayed as the Grand-Maester is forced to respond to urgent messages from the Conclave.

War move 3:

I need to know if the Grand-Maester is going back to Anuire and/or if the KoH host will start moving.

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
IHH host is lead by Runil “Bloodaxe” Griene (1487 HC), General and lieutenant of the IHH: Male Anurian; Fighter 7; Andurias (Griene), weak; LG. Expert Command, Expert Warfare. General.

A grizzled old veteran who has been served Haelyn for most of his adult life. Has been with the IHH since he came as Martin Royce's captain of guards years ago. Before that he served the reformation as a NIT templar. Runil has served under 3 High Prefects (Armiendin, Royce, and Isilviere). While his name could hint otherwise he is nothing but chivalrous and fair. A soldier and a true believer in the word of the All Father.

Griene is related to Torias Griene, Hierarch of the NIT - Torias is his grand-uncle. Runil's line has only the faintest claim to a bloodline. His elder brother Sir Dorric rules a small fief in Calant. Dorric is a knight of some repute..

1 Knight, Elite
2 Armsmen mnt, Crack
2 Dragoons, Crack
2 Regulars, Skilled
4 Pikes, Skilled
4 Crossbows, Skilled
2 Skirmishers, Skilled
3 Scouts, Skilled

NB. Asked Bjørns permission for change of action since its based on my lack of ability to read a map it seems

NB part II. Permission granted from Bjørn. I wait acting untill JP is back from his illness

X-Endier & KoH/GdN (JP):
OoC

I will follow the plan you all have laid out. I made this post a bit vague because there was some back and forth information that I am not sure of are we storming Sendoure and Binsada or are we storming Werthangen.

IC

Guy greets General Runil of IHH warmly and states:

"I have been requested to the conclave on immediate business of the pontiff.  I will leave the start of the crusade in the capable hands of General Artheuer and yourself (Man Fighter 10 Haelyn LG).  If Wallic I, trusts you than so do I and I expect the same of my General.  He will lead the KoH and remaining bodyguards to the battle front as requested by the war committee.  They will insure the safety of the flank until such time as I can return.  I have given the General full instructions on how to proceed in my absence.  I will return as soon as possible to continue this righteous effort.  On behalf of the KoH and myself I bid you safe travels and when I return if you are not among the live then Haelyn has truly blessed you and I will see you in the afterlife.  I must depart with speed so that I may return give my good word to liege."

Sir Guy then with haste leave several instructions with the General and boards the fastest possible ship towards the conclave.

DM B:
War move 3:

The great host starts marching. Guy may have left, but he's left his capable second-in-command as general of the KoH force.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version