Author Topic: Cohesion level  (Read 6284 times)

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Cohesion level
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »
The guy in charge of the chapter of the Regent Guide detailing this should take notes and update accordingly.
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
I can assure you the conversation has been noted and will no doubt be added to the agenda for our conference call later today.
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 10:39:06 PM »
You can recover once per turn.

You can be the recipient of any number of curative spells, but you cannot benefit from more than one such spells in any one war move (and the spell can conceptually only cure damage taken during that war move).

Is that to be understood as you can not prepare and cast a realm magic cure spell 2 months after the damage has been suffered?

The answer to my question is, I guess, No.

1) In liue with the quesitons concerning magical healing (miracle) since a serverly wounded unit will take VERY long to receover it can as well enter garrison or even reserve. Will that effect recovery time?

2) Can a unit recover and train same season?
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
  • Regency: 51
    • Twilightpeaks.net - Hone of Ruins of Empire
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »
You can recover once per turn.

You can be the recipient of any number of curative spells, but you cannot benefit from more than one such spells in any one war move (and the spell can conceptually only cure damage taken during that war move).

Is that to be understood as you can not prepare and cast a realm magic cure spell 2 months after the damage has been suffered?

The answer to my question is, I guess, No.

1) In liue with the quesitons concerning magical healing (miracle) since a serverly wounded unit will take VERY long to receover it can as well enter garrison or even reserve. Will that effect recovery time?

2) Can a unit recover and train same season?

1) Its a good idea to put recovering units on garrison if possible. Reserve units can't take any actions, so they can't recover.

2) No.
DM Bjørn

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »
With that in mind and with the discovery that my poor surviving templars could not expect any kind of healing by miracle they should after the battle have changed to garrison status. They will do that as soon as possible. Can I avoid paying upkeep for them at Active status but just for garrison status? They are stranded in Osoeriene if I remember correctly
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Ilien & PCE/GeM (Linde)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 12
  • Countess Geraldine el-Mesir.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 12:36:30 AM »
As I understand it: (and correct me if I am wrong)

You can have your units recover when they are either Garision or Active status. With no effect on healing time wether the status is one or the other.

The DDC is lower to recover a unit in Garision status.

The DDC is higher to recover a unit in Active status, but sometimes the situation might require that units are in Active status to be able to recover.

When recovering the unit does nothing else.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 12:39:36 AM by Ilien & PCE/GeM (Linde) »
Her Excellency Geraldine el-Mesir,
Countess of the Free City of Illien
Guildmistress of Port of Call Exchange,
Mage of Ilien & Protector of her people.

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 08:15:09 AM »
With that in mind and with the discovery that my poor surviving templars could not expect any kind of healing by miracle they should after the battle have changed to garrison status. They will do that as soon as possible. Can I avoid paying upkeep for them at Active status but just for garrison status? They are stranded in Osoeriene if I remember correctly

They can change status this turn as per the Change Status action.

If they are in 'home waters' they can recover even on Garrison status (not applicable for IHH units in Osoeriene).
DM Bjørn

Offline DM B

• Green Knight
  • Deity
  • Emperor
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 08:16:20 AM »
As I understand it: (and correct me if I am wrong)

You can have your units recover when they are either Garision or Active status. With no effect on healing time wether the status is one or the other.

The DDC is lower to recover a unit in Garision status.

The DDC is higher to recover a unit in Active status, but sometimes the situation might require that units are in Active status to be able to recover.

When recovering the unit does nothing else.

The default is Active to Recover, but there are some instances, as detailed in the rules, where you can recover on Garrison.
DM Bjørn