Author Topic: Troop tracking spreadsheet  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Ruideside/OM (RP)

• Otmar Messer, Lord-Commander, etc., etc., etc.
  • RoE3 (Rjurik)
  • Noble
  • Regency: 7
  • Come let us discuss this...
    • Bob's Worlds
Troop tracking spreadsheet
« on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »
I put together this little spreadsheet to track my units and figured that other people would find it useful as well.
If anybody notices anything I left out just let me know and I'll add it in.

Also, there are a number of troop types that don't have any stats, or incomplete stats in the Regent's Guide. If anybody has the official ROE stats for those units, I would appreciate it if you could either send them to me, or point me to where I could find them, so I can make the spreadsheet complete.

I will be making a similar sheet to track navies (actually it will probably be a single sheet) and will post that as well.
By the Grace of My Own Right Hand, Lord Commander of the Federated Free Companies, Governor-General of the Ruideside, Marshal of the Realm, and Captain-General of the Brethren of  the Black Flag.

My Tollanar blog: https://bobsworlds.wordpress.com/

"If reason won't work - try violence"

Offline Ruideside/OM (RP)

• Otmar Messer, Lord-Commander, etc., etc., etc.
  • RoE3 (Rjurik)
  • Noble
  • Regency: 7
  • Come let us discuss this...
    • Bob's Worlds
Re: Troop tracking spreadsheet (1st correction - already!)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 10:19:44 PM »
OK, I spotted the 1st error already - it seems I managed to forget to list Anuirean Archers..

Ignore the 1st attached file, I noticed an error in the spreadsheet, so the 2nd is the good one.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:29:34 PM by Thurazor Regained/OM (RP) »
By the Grace of My Own Right Hand, Lord Commander of the Federated Free Companies, Governor-General of the Ruideside, Marshal of the Realm, and Captain-General of the Brethren of  the Black Flag.

My Tollanar blog: https://bobsworlds.wordpress.com/

"If reason won't work - try violence"