Author Topic: Looking for an experienced player to get advice  (Read 2969 times)

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
Looking for an experienced player to get advice
« on: November 23, 2008, 01:58:19 AM »
Hey

I am new to the game and there is a lot to process. I was hoping there was someone here in the game that would be willing to act as a sort of mentor/advisor on the rules.

So why not ask the questions here in the sage forum?
I think it'll be more effective with me asking one person that spamming the forums. Also, if the person is willing to spend a little time become familiar with my domain (only the information that is available to all, of course) - just read throug the P&H for my domain and things like that.
Preferably it should be someone fairly removed from the action in the heartlands, as my questions might give a lot away about my intentions - there will be a lot of "how do I accomplish THIS?" questions. I'm not expecting anyone to cheat, but I don't want to ruin the suspence for anyone.

Is this a good idea? Or should I just post questions here as they pop up? I want to avoid spamming the gms with constant questions as they already have plenty work.
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: Looking for an experienced player to get advice
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 02:48:03 AM »
There's a chain for sponsored applications in "FAQ/Joining/Available domains". Please take all questions of this sort there. Q&A is only for rules related matters.

And you can always ask the DM's if you have questions. I'll probably have better time than Bjørn, so fire away.  :)

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
Re: Looking for an experienced player to get advice
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 03:07:23 AM »
Oops, not a good first post then. I figured that thread was for players that already had a sponsor... my mistake.

Could you please delete this thread then?
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen