RoE Development > Regent Guide

Influence

(1/7) > >>

X-Osoerde (Alan):
"No Presence"  -- effectively this means that when creating a holding in a province (when you have none) -- cannot be affected by any RP or GB, right?

Diplomacy in the Sword & Crown, most regents don't have holdings in the Imperial City, and therefore couldn't spend influence on the actions?

X-MOC/Leman States (Even):
Not sure I like this change. It's very inconsistent with actions such as Create Province (and Holding) are noted with Influence being applicable. The old 5RP/1GB seemed to work quite reasonably.

DM B:

--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on December 14, 2008, 04:01:55 PM ---"No Presence"  -- effectively this means that when creating a holding in a province (when you have none) -- cannot be affected by any RP or GB, right?

Diplomacy in the Sword & Crown, most regents don't have holdings in the Imperial City, and therefore couldn't spend influence on the actions?

--- End quote ---

Diplomacy is not tied to any holdings - Holdings not relevant; read the diplomacy example on p. 74

DM B:

--- Quote from: MOC/Leman States (Even) on December 14, 2008, 04:06:19 PM ---Not sure I like this change. It's very inconsistent with actions such as Create Province (and Holding) are noted with Influence being applicable. The old 5RP/1GB seemed to work quite reasonably.

--- End quote ---

No holding applicable for creating province/holding; so you get the 2RP/1GB rate.

DM B:
I'm altering the way Influence is used starting on turn 67.

The main reasons for the change is the new DDC calculations for things like rule holding, the new (yet to be published advantage/hardiness rule), plus a general need to change things from time to time...

Stay tuned...I think you'll find the new system much easier to use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version