RoE Development > RG v.3.5 draft editing

Regent Guide v3.6

<< < (2/4) > >>

DM B:

--- Quote from: Tuornen/LF (Geir) on March 07, 2012, 03:37:59 PM ---it looks great, impressing. Have you thought about some type of copyright protection for this system?  It is at the point already. I do not know how one goes about something like that with the relations to the original Birthright game and such but I do hope you are thinking about it.

--- End quote ---

RoE is still 'based upon the domain rules from Birthright', but it's a ripoff. I guess that if I tried to sell it (which won't happen - the rule will never be THAT complete) I would have to clear out some more references, but it's OK as is. As for copyright; it's written by me, so it's my property. I don't think it really matters, but there it is.

DM B:

--- Quote from: Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt) on March 07, 2012, 03:13:27 PM ---So how would you like us to help you proceed with the project? What can we contribute? Do you have a project plan of what you want done and for when?

--- End quote ---

Constructive criticism along the way. New ideas. Suggested changes. Things you think are missing. That sort of thing.

X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt):
I shall see what I can do.

*flexes his professional muscles*

I might be able to help out a bit ;)

DM B:
Help is always appreciated.

Encouragement is also good. I expect there will be days when I don't feel very motivated.

X-Osoerde (Alan):
I have a few ideas about realm magic/balancing.

For instance, realm spells that offer specific bonuses to a domain - like a fixed variable income roll (the domain always rolls a 10 for instance).  For actions that might allow for a take 10 action to occur regardless of whether RP has been spent or not.  Things like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version