RoE Development > RG v.3.5 draft editing

Chapter 2: Domains

<< < (2/7) > >>

DM B:
Embassy: Should an embassy provide diplomacy as a Court action at no GB cost, or a Free action costing 1 GB. There is a small but significant difference. Note that on v3.6 I think most domains will be more pressed for Court actions than before.

DM B:
Forts: Will have a max level of 5. Castles still at level 10. I'll add at least one structure that will do fun stuff with fortifications.

X-Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten):

--- Quote from: DM B on March 08, 2012, 10:46:24 AM ---Embassy: Should an embassy provide diplomacy as a Court action at no GB cost, or a Free action costing 1 GB. There is a small but significant difference. Note that on v3.6 I think most domains will be more pressed for Court actions than before.

--- End quote ---

Assuming it is still possible to exchange 1 realm action for 2 court actions, I'd say the first of those two. Otherwise you need to set a limit on the amount of Free actions available to a realm per turn (3xcourt level or some such).

DM B:

--- Quote from: Avanil/Aubrae Avan (Thorsten) on March 08, 2012, 01:11:30 PM ---
Assuming it is still possible to exchange 1 realm action for 2 court actions, I'd say the first of those two. Otherwise you need to set a limit on the amount of Free actions available to a realm per turn (3xcourt level or some such).

--- End quote ---

Good point. Regent actions as court actions needs to be considered.

Btw: There reason the rate is 1 regent = 2 court is; a regent action is assumed to include both regent and court effort. Hence it can be split into regent doing court stuff and court...doing more court stuff. That was the concept anyway.

X-Osoerde (Alan):
The concept of diplomacy as a 'free' action always bothers me - conceptually, it doesn't seem to fit well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version