RoE General > Joining/Available domains

Sponsoered player applications

(1/13) > >>

DM B:
Hi,

Players who can get a recommendation and/or mentoring from a returning player can now apply for domains.

Send you application by PC to DM Bjørn and DM Jon.

X-Mhoired (Dan):
Hello,
Would any of the veterans be willing to sponsor/mentor me? While I'm very familiar with the standard setting of Birthright, I could probable benefit from a returning player's familiarity with the variants. I'm sure my most common question to the DMs and others is going to be, "What's the most appropriate action for what I want to accomplish?"
Thanks!

X-Osoerde (Alan):
I probably can.

The biggest thing for new players is understand the action system and not being distracted by all the shiny object Bjorn will place in front of you.

DM B:
We've had some more old players return, and Robert has graciously vouched for the new SRT and IHH players. Since they have most of their holdings in his realm - I hope they cause him no end of grief :)

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):

--- Quote from: DM Bjørn on September 26, 2008, 09:45:12 PM ---We've had some more old players return, and Robert has graciously vouched for the new SRT and IHH players. Since they have most of their holdings in his realm - I hope they cause him no end of grief :)

--- End quote ---

I also vouched for the Swordmage, who will undoubtedly provide nothing but assistance and friendly aid!  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version