Other Games > Anathema

Anathema: General discussion (OOC)

<< < (3/56) > >>

LordPsycho:

--- Quote from: Dragon Lord on October 16, 2013, 05:38:38 PM ---I had, in my mind at least, stationed Azrael's band higher up in the hive, so Irena and the rest of the group might be able to watch the crash site from afar.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DM B on October 16, 2013, 05:48:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dragon Lord on October 16, 2013, 05:38:38 PM ---I had, in my mind at least, stationed Azrael's band higher up in the hive, so Irena and the rest of the group might be able to watch the crash site from afar.

--- End quote ---

NP. Please describe IC. There is a caveat though; visibility is poor and there isn't a direct line of sight (or maybe there is, but then you need to go up up up - which will require a separate task).

--- End quote ---

Seems like we are moving in the same direction  :D

Glad to meet you soon ;)

Dragon Lord:
Added a little bit IC, decided they weren't quite far enough up, but that Irena could decide to send a couple of people a little higher of her own initiative.  They'll have some kind of binoculars or telescopic sight but not anything too fancy so if the visibility is low they won't get anything and will just come back down.

Dragon Lord:
Irena told them to stop climbing at sunrise as she didn't want them to get too far away.  If they can't see anything then, whether due to poor visibility or just not being high enough, they were to come back down.  The group were probably at about 300-400m so if it is necessary to climb to 5 or 6 km they probably won't get anything and will just come back down.

DM B:
Then you can just IC-narrate their return in the IC thread :)

If you want you can add something about spotting vague movements across the battlefield - other players moving east to investigate.

LordPsycho:

--- Quote ---Azrael and his team take shelter for the night in the burned out shell of an APC (it is impossible to tell which side it once belonged to).  Lukas is a bit closer to the ship, but some distance away from Azrael, approaching it from a different direction, and has taken shelter in a small tumbledown building with his team.

Derryck's news that there is another warband willing to cooperate on taking control of the ship, and led by a pair of Space Wolves no less, was welcome indeed.  Marines will no doubt be able to move faster than they had and might arrive at the ship at a similar time to themselves, Azrael hoped that his teams would arrive slightly beforehand though so that he could get a chance to assess the condition of the ship first.

Meanwhile Irena has been getting the rest of the warband ready to move out.  From their position several hundred metres up in one of the hive spires they could almost see the crash site during daylight, so she decided to send a couple of people a bit further up during the night to see if they could observe what was going on around the ship.  Visibility might well be too poor, and it would delay slightly their departure while they waiting for the observers to get back down, but if they could get some observations it might well be worthwhile.
--- End quote ---

Dragon Lord, I'm not sure to understand where each group of your Warband is, so please correct me if I'm wrong:
- Lukas's team => close to the ship
- Derrick's team => ?
- Azrael's team => outside the hive, moving toward the ship
- Irena's team => inside the hive, about 300-400m high

GM => Maegon's Warband is not far from the crashed xenos fighter => could you please give me an approximate height ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version