TP.net > Admin announcements

Forum upgrade finished

<< < (2/2)

X-SASI/Orthien Tane (Rune):
 Is there a way you can change the size of the Shoutbox? If it was possible to keep it in a smaller box, positioned in the upper right corner (under the search button, where the news-post is now), that would be great. As it is now it is a bit cumbersome to have to scroll "so far" to get to the main content on the forum. Not many comments to your other changes, except that it looks rather good.

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
I like the size just as it is but an option for resizing would be great

DM B:

--- Quote from: IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) on June 01, 2010, 01:58:02 PM ---I like the size just as it is but an option for resizing would be great

--- End quote ---

That's not easily accomplished. I can move it and re-size it, but adding options...that's a whole other ball-game...

X-SASI/Orthien Tane (Rune):

--- Quote from: DM Bjorn on June 01, 2010, 02:04:17 PM ---That's not easily accomplished. I can move it and re-size it, but adding options...that's a whole other ball-game...

--- End quote ---

Well if others are fine with the size as it is I'm not going to be difficult. I should be able to have the motoric capability to scroll a few more lines down  ::) Maybe it's just the novelty of it that makes me dislike it's current positioning - I'm sure I won't even notice it in a few weeks.

X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper):
Make it smaller for all I care - I just use the regular chat if its too small for my liking :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version