Author Topic: Vacation  (Read 9138 times)

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
Vacation
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
Hi all,

I'll be away from Wednesday to Monday. Going to a wedding in the south of Spain. Sun, wine and food here I come!  8)
You'll all have to wait to be pestered by me until I return

Cheers,
E
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
Re: Vacation
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
Have a nice trip!

Is the 17th of July a certain date btw? - Or could it be moved to the week after? - Need to know very soon to buy tickets. (as in before you go...)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Tuornen/LF (Geir)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 10
  • Laela Flaertes, Duchess of Tuornen
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 04:56:49 PM »
Have a nice trip!

Is the 17th of July a certain date btw? - Or could it be moved to the week after? - Need to know very soon to buy tickets. (as in before you go...)

Im away on a trip on the 17th. Could it be moved to 2 weeks after? ;-) say early august?
Laela Flaertes, By the Grace of Haelyn Duchess of Tuornen

- Geir
Tuornen / LF

Offline X-MOC/Leman States (Even)

• Ser Engineer
  • Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 16
  • Patriarch Leman States
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »
Well, I'm going down to London on the 17th. I go down to London on a regular basis, and despite Matt being a really nice guy, it's not really to see him.  ;) This time we're meeting up for some beverages. It's been too long since last time.

Looks like I might also be in London on 1st July for work, but that is even shorter notice. I'll be back here in Edinburgh for the Festival in August (except the odd day down for work), then in Canada in September. After that I will certainly go down to London again, and perhaps we can arrange something a bit longer in advance. Weekend 14-15th November anyone?!?  8)
"We are RuinsofEmpire now, and when we act, we create our own reality."

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »
I dont know if I can make it to London Juli 17th but I will look at my options in a week or so
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:30 PM »
Cool. Well, I have warned job that I wont be coming in in the period from the 15th and the week after.

I'll see if I can get some tickets to London, and then maybe stay a few days as summer holiday. And don't worry, you do not have to entertain me the whole time.  :)
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »
Cool. Well, I have warned job that I wont be coming in in the period from the 15th and the week after.

I'll see if I can get some tickets to London, and then maybe stay a few days as summer holiday. And don't worry, you do not have to entertain me the whole time.  :)

Have a think about where you plan to stay - I'm an hour or so from the centre by (regular) train but have a free spare room upstairs and fold out sofa downstairs, hotels not being cheap even with the current exchange rate.

Also if you plan to use public transport (the tube and buses) you may want to get an oystercard which is the ubiquitous electronic paycard - I can look into the cost and arrange one for you if you want.
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 09:51:41 AM »
Thats very generous Andy, I'd like to take you up on that offer. It will certainly extend the time I can spend in London+area.  :)

And yea, I'll be on public transportation I believe. Oystercard? - I'll try to read from the net if anything is there.  :)

Kasper do you know if you'll be coming too?

• Sovereign
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »
Unfortunately I cannot come to London July 17th - possibly I'll go visit my brother in Brussell around that time (visiting my brother at that time still not final but not going to London this summer is)

:(

Wish you guys lots of fun
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »
We shall try to live it up a little at least  :D

Now I just need to check with Bjorn as to whether a turn 64 court session is not required to attend  ;)
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

• Sovereign
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »
I should say as long as you keep the RoE talk OoC it should not be an issue  ::)

• Former players
  • Regent
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 10:14:37 AM »
Tsk... now what would Tornilen, Ghieste and Elinie even have to talk about IC...  ;D ;D ;D

• Sovereign
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »
Niels if you partipate it will make it a court session for everybody involved   :P

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 07:39:58 PM »
Tsk... now what would Tornilen, Ghieste and Elinie even have to talk about IC...  ;D ;D ;D

I have no idea at all; it is not like we border or anything, or have any competing interests at all.....
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 42
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

I have no idea at all; it is not like we border or anything, or have any competing interests at all.....

Yeah, I mean its not as though you just invaded him and unleashed an awnsheghlien into his countryside or anything...
Robhan Khaiarén
High Marshal of Haelyn's Aegis
Work hard, walk with honour, be justly rewarded