Author Topic: Wedding in Roesone  (Read 9211 times)

Offline X-IHH/Wallac Isilviere (Kasper)

• Sovereign
  • Regency: 18
  • Pontiff Wallac Isilviere, High Prefect of the IHH
Wedding in Roesone
« on: June 16, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »
What happend to that? I understood it as the whole ceremony was postphoned due to Roberts absence and now OoC is told that is did happend? I've not performed a ceremony in my DO so that is kinda weird (assuming IHH should do it)
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Regency: 21
  • Slide
Re: Wedding in Roesone
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 01:15:58 AM »
Maybe wait for your DO return?

Offline X-Mieres & SAS/AV (Mark)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 15
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »

Well that would imply that any of the players have any impulse control whatsoever - and I think that is asking a lot.   ::)
Every man has a price he will willingly accept, even for what he hoped never to sell. 

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:03 AM »
Oh yeah... Sorry about that, I completely forgot how jittery I got round DO delivery time...  ;D

Offline X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 33
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 02:24:45 AM »
Yeah... you guys are suffocating under the weight of hordes of DO reports, while we're sitting here checking our email every 10 minutes until we get ours back.  And those of us who DO have them back are reminding ourselves that it's only been a day - the P&H just isn't going to be out yet.  It results in very different senses of time's passage.

You know what they say about time perception...  a minute on a hot surface, a minute with a natural twenty.... I mean, a pretty girl.

Crap.  Now I'm a dork.

• Sovereign
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 03:07:41 AM »

You ask me to wait? But I've allready waited for more than 4 hours since I was being told OoC that "yes the wedding have allready taken place" to starting this thread? According to Bobby that mean he has checked for P&H at least 24 times while I waited posting!

Oh well I just hoped to read a reply from Robert telling me the wedding has not taken place yet  ::)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:19:05 AM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »
His Holiness Wallac Isilviere, Pontiff of All Anuire, High Prefect of the Impregnable Heart of Haelyn

Offline X-Tornilen/SM (Alexander)

• Former players
  • Noble
  • Regency: 22
  • Duchess Marya Tanar
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 11:37:56 AM »
The OOC comment came from me, but honestly right now I have no idea. Have been hoping to hear from Robert, hope he is ok. Let's figure it out once we get our turns back.
Marya Tanar, The Sword Mage
Duchess and Mage of Tornilen

• Sovereign
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 11:56:36 AM »
Well.. I think the effect is seen in SR & P&H.

I would obviously have liked to burn a court action for the ceremony but I guess I will instead take the potential blow to stability and potentially so will Roesone.

I also got a mail from DM that I interpretated as the Wedding did not take place but I guess that I have to accept that chaos happens when a Domain is autocompleted. The potential IC damage to relations between the Baron and the statefaith, IHH, is not one I look forward to roleplay  :(

On a side note, Robert last logged in on forum June 01, 2009, 04:30:35 AM server time
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:59:53 AM by IHH/Pontiff Wallac Isilviere (Kasper) »

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »
Mkay, a wedding is a ceremony investing the couple with some sort of holy blessing of their union.

A couple, where both are divinely blooded people, tied to the land, the people etc. are even more likely to have the wedding actually be of semi-mystical nature.

Now add a priest... who is not getting picked up when he calls the boss... and let him call down Haelyn's blesings, with what is just handwaving and words, and not a divine action as it should be.

What happens?  ;D
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-DM Jon

• Former players
  • Sovereign
  • Slide
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
Well.. I think the effect is seen in SR & P&H.

I would obviously have liked to burn a court action for the ceremony but I guess I will instead take the potential blow to stability and potentially so will Roesone.

I also got a mail from DM that I interpretated as the Wedding did not take place but I guess that I have to accept that chaos happens when a Domain is autocompleted. The potential IC damage to relations between the Baron and the statefaith, IHH, is not one I look forward to roleplay  :(

On a side note, Robert last logged in on forum June 01, 2009, 04:30:35 AM server time

Chaos doesn't happen when a domain is auto-completed. Chaos happens when a player decides to marry one of the arch villains of Anuire  ;D

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »
One of? One of? SHE counts as an Arch Villan!

What is villany coming to, I ask myself!
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

• Sovereign
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »
Niels: It wont happen that way - if Wallac is out of favour with the boss he is bestowing the honour of mariage ceremony on someone else suiteable within IHH ranks. At least the internal political fallout in IHH for supporting the union may get less harsh that way  :D

Matt: Please do not hesitate to answer your own question  ;D

Offline X-Ghieste & HOT/GH (Matt)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 38
  • Duke Ghorien Hiriele of Ghieste, Guilder of H/OT
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »

Clearly rubbish - after all I am a hero not a villan, as everyone who was at the sword and crown saw  ;)
His Grace Ghorien Hiriele,
Duke of Ghieste,
Grand-Maester of the Highland/Overland Traders,
Viscount of Whyrthe.
Down Right Evil Bastard!

Offline X-Elinie/RiD (Niels)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 19
  • Formerly Star of the East
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »
Will the real Arch Villain please stand up! Please stand up!  ;D
Formerly: His Grace, Patriarch Rashid ibn Daouta, Last Imperial Duke of the Eastern Marches, Duke of Elinie, Master of Sutren Hills, Holy Paladin of Avanalae, Light of Reason.

Offline X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten)

• Former players
  • Regent
  • Regency: 22
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

Clearly rubbish - after all I am a hero not a villan, as everyone who was at the sword and crown saw  ;)

The only thing people at the Sword and Crown saw, was that you have a problem with attachments (ie. keeping your arm attached to your body) :P