RoE Archive > Boer vs. Avan

OOC: Boer vs. Avan #63

(1/4) > >>

X-Medoere & RCS/KE (Thorsten):
ooc: Baah... I knew it, prepared for it, and still couldn't prevent it. Joy... :D

Keep sieging...

ooc: Am I to presume that all units participating in the hill-fight have been destroyed? Or are there any broken/exhausted units lurking somewhere?

Ie. which of the following units are gone?:

Detachment (The Hill):
Ser Cereval Shaeme (Commander): Grievously injured (if he can do anything, like rest but still give orders to troops and make decisions, then he might actually be able to help here.)
Balistae Raw Ilien E
Artillerists Skilled Endier  E
Swordsmen Veteran Roesone B
Pikes skilled Avanil merc B
Pikes Veteran Ilien B
Lion Crossbows 3rd Ghieste Merc B
Lion Crossbows 5th Ghieste Merc B
Crossbows skilled Avanil merc B

&

Detachment (Coere)
Archers Veteran Roesone Detached
Archers Veteran Roesone Detached
Mounted Armsmen Crack Diemed Detached
Mounted Armsmen (RCS Templars) Crack Medoere Detached
--> Regulars Diemed Mercs B (from Hill)
--> Armsmen Diemed Mercs B
--> Swordsmen Veteran Medoere B

DM B:
The Coere detachment has in no way been affected; they are in Coere, completely unhurt.

Conceivably some units MIGHT have routed to Brosengae. Or been taken prisoner.

ooc: Uh... why are the Coere detachment still in Coere? They where supposed to double back when they learned of the enemies departure in move 7...

DM B:
Jon pointed out that you've ordered the Coere units to move back to Barisen; they arrive...now...a tad bit late, but I'm sure that was the enemy's intention.

OOC: Battle took place in Move 8; you were informed in Move 9. Your Coere units return to Barisen on Move 9. The enemy has almost certainly gone back to Marilen.

OOC2: In case anyone wonder; the Boer units left Coere on move 5, arriving in Marilen on Move 7. Then they moved on Barisen on move 8. Then they moved back to Marilen on move 9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version