RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

Intervening Years

(1/5) > >>

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
*Reads last line of updated campaign history*

*Jaw drops*

Well, I think we can safely say that Alan and Dimitris will be wanting some details of the time in between the end of the old game and the start of the new one....

X-Osoerde (Alan):
I suppose that means that relations between Osoerde could be better. :)

It makes sense from the standpoint of Osoer -- but I am definitely going to need more color on it from Bjorn and Jon.

It doesn't seem to jive very well with the timeline.  At that point in time, 1534 HC, Martin would have likely been pontiff.  Particularly, if it is still 2 year revolving pontificate. Which means that Osoer would have arrested and execute the Pontiff.

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
I sense a disturbance in the otherwise merry and happy Osoerde-IHH/ETN relationship  ;D

DM B:

--- Quote from: Osoerde/William Osoer (Alan) on October 02, 2008, 04:21:54 PM ---I suppose that means that relations between Osoerde could be better. :)

It makes sense from the standpoint of Osoer -- but I am definitely going to need more color on it from Bjorn and Jon.

It doesn't seem to jive very well with the timeline.  At that point in time, 1534 HC, Martin would have likely been pontiff.  Particularly, if it is still 2 year revolving pontificate. Which means that Osoer would have arrested and execute the Pontiff.

--- End quote ---

The IHH assumed the Pontificate after the Conclave of 1534 HC - meaning the autumn turn was their first (turn 59) - and will hand it to the next temple in 1536. So yes, it would appear the good Archduke, in the winter of 1534 HC (turn 60), captured, imprisoned and then executed Pontiff Royce...how could he do such a thing!?

X-Roesone/ARR (Robert):
Oh my.... what will Haelyn say?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version