RoE Archive > Legends of the Hero-Kings

Adventure #66 The Wrath of Red Wind (extended edition) - Medoere

<< < (12/12)

DM B:

--- Quote from: Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby) on June 07, 2013, 05:37:42 PM ---Is it wrong to feel a certain pride at learning that my character would eventually have become the obliteration of all of space and time?   :o    ;)

--- End quote ---

Except you chickened out, dropping the eye and going back to being a minor nobleman...good for everyone else though :D

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):

--- Quote from: DM B on June 07, 2013, 09:42:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby) on June 07, 2013, 05:37:42 PM ---Is it wrong to feel a certain pride at learning that my character would eventually have become the obliteration of all of space and time?   :o    ;)

--- End quote ---

Except you chickened out, dropping the eye and going back to being a minor nobleman...good for everyone else though :D

--- End quote ---

I keep wondering who found it - or perhaps who it found

There were plenty of corrupt souls around - and plenty blind enough to corrupt.

X-Bellam & BC/TB (Bobby):
Tough to say.  When I found it, it had been sitting in the Bellamie family vault long enough to go comatose - it looked like a chunk of rock, and took a fair amount of effort to wake up, although even then it held a mysterious aura of power (which is why I spent the time to wake it up, of course).  When I set it aside, I basically put it back where I found it and locked all the doors.  It's POSSIBLE, though not necessarily likely, that Tristan severing his ties to it would relatively quickly send it back into slumber, and it could have sat there undisturbed for centuries again.  Or it could have corrupted/controlled one of my retainers into coming and getting it before I finished putting away my keys.  Up to Bjorn!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version