RoE Development > Regent Guide

Regent Guide update

(1/1)

DM B:
Hi,

Note that the version of the Regent Guide currently available is the old RoE version. It will see some significant changes before RoE II launches.

X-Mhoired (Dan):
I long ago  gave away the bulk of my gaming collection to the next generation of my former group.
Do you think it is necessary/worth it to begin hunting down copies of things like the Books of Magecraft, Priestcraft, etc., or will resources like your Regent Guide and the Birthright wiki be sufficient?

DM B:
The Regent Guide is self-contained, so you don't need anything else.

Btw: If you really want to get hold of the old books, you could try to get the -pdf downloads. They are a pretty cheap and fast way to get everything collected.

X-Mhoired (Dan):
 ;D That'a a sight cheaper than what I was looking at having to spend. Thanks for the tip!

If anyone else wants them, here's one link:  http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=16957&it=1

I haven't done anything with these yet, so I can't speak for the site's quality. I've always loved the BR books' layout though, especially the lessons to be learned from each regent, good and bad.

X-Mhoired (Dan):
I've been meaning to post a positive endorsement of the above site for weeks now, the pdfs seem to be of quality, and my creditcard hasn't exploded yet, so, hurrah!

My apologies for the run-on sentence...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version