RoE Development > RoE PbeM Whiteboard

Follow up on ROE Online - The Programming Effort

<< < (2/4) > >>

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
All for web here. If the tool is online, accessible through a website, then it could, eventually, run entire campaigns at near automated settings. - Each turn processed once a week, certain events that are on timed realm triggers... a few random schemes and presto. But thats getting ahead of where we are. :-)

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):
Although RoE uses a different ruleset, if you look on BR.net you'll find some of the members are putting their own system together at present - I'd expect some sort of overlap between databases would be possible even if some  other rules were different.

Davout:
Yes I saw that. However I have been unable to register on that site. I've tried over this past week. I even contacted the admin. I got a response but now the site seems to be down. Anyone already registered?

--- Quote from: Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy) on January 14, 2011, 09:06:41 PM ---Although RoE uses a different ruleset, if you look on BR.net you'll find some of the members are putting their own system together at present - I'd expect some sort of overlap between databases would be possible even if some  other rules were different.

--- End quote ---

X-Elinie/RiD (Niels):
Well... Ideally the setup we build here will be flexible enough to contain any version of BR.

There will be bits that are infrastructure, that will be common across all BR games, and even a few non-BR games. - And then there will be the databases of "stuff" that is used by the system and the "rules" applied when using them.

If we keep the system tidy, and resist the urge to mix rules elements with world elements, then we can get something really amazing.

X-Haelyn's Aegis/RK (Andy):

--- Quote from: Davout on January 14, 2011, 10:44:14 PM ---Yes I saw that. However I have been unable to register on that site. I've tried over this past week. I even contacted the admin. I got a response but now the site seems to be down. Anyone already registered?

--- End quote ---

Hmm, seems to be working for me.  Mirviriam seems to be running the design work -

Instant Messaging addresses per his user page:

Send an Instant Message to Mirviriam Using...

* Send a message via MSN to Mirviriam MSN theraptor_man@Hotmail.com
    * Send a message via AIM to Mirviriam AIM lestorlizard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version